• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

She shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess (3 Viewers)

Garygaz

HSC
Re: Guess she shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess

islam moral standard for the world. i'll cya later guys, going to lakembah to convert.

boris

Banned
HSC

Umar
11th October 2011
Indeed Islam is protecting Women.

Bully Buster
9th October 2011
No wonder more and more women are choosing Islam to protect themselves from these lustful acts of perverts in our societies. hope we'll come out of media definition of 'civilization' soon and establish truly 'civilized' and 'free' societies built around respect for women and their rights.
yeah

i wish there was some way to get real accurate data on crimes (rape specifically) in these places

boris

Banned
HSC

crime data?
its about molesting young boys

yeah accurate data
like on actual incidences of rape not just reporting (0.0001% of rape in iran actually reported is my guess)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
How does an 11 year old dress like a slut?
Honestly.
When they try and look slutty they just look fucking weird.
I don't understand what this is.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

child rapists should have the choice of either being chemically castrated

or being treated as outlaws i.e. they recieve no protection under the law

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

seriously i dont get why people are against the death penalty for child rapists (except for it doesn't punish them enough)

I don't trust the state to kill people and junk

but to be morally opposed to it is fucking stupid

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

did anyone already post this
I honestly don't know if you're joking or not

but this is 100% what I've been saying about the slutwalks from day one

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

surely that has got to have something to do with rates of report of rape idk surely
yeah it has to

and more convictons. and I havent read the methodology but probably even definitions of rape.

Fake French

HSC

This thread is disgusting and reeks of misogyny and hatred for women. Before labelling feminists as "bulldykes" characterising them as some extremist sect, remember that feminism is about equality. Thus, in an age where there are still vast discrepancies between genders, feminism is essential.

As a female, lesbian, and survivor of rape and sexual abuse, you're convictions are extremely hurtful. My rape wasn't 'sex' - it was plainly rape. It was a vicious and cruel crime, and like all crimes, was an act to garner power and hurt someone.

I wasn't raped because I was wearing a low shirt or a short skirt. I also wasn't raped because I decided something different the "next morning", or didn't know how to say 'no'. I was raped because someone wanted to exert aggression and malice upon me.

As males, you possess societal privilege. I can assume that when you go out, you don't have to worry about drinks being spiked or sexual assault. But each time a woman goes out, we are reminded to watch our drinks and be cautious. That's why there is anger towards these messages. Campaigning for equality, we shouldn't have to alter our actions to 'avoid' rape. We should be able to go out freely, without feeling like the vulnerable gender, just as men are able to do. Rape is in no way caused by the victim. There is nothing they can do to encourage or instigate it. If an innocent person is held at bullet point, do we see them as welcoming the event? Or do we interrogate whether they said no? Of course not.

Victim blaming is inaccurate and damaging, particularly where it often occurs in the aftermath of a traumatic and violating crime. All women want is equality, so please don't laud our efforts and undermine our cases of assault, when you possess positions of privilege. I hope you never encounter assault and rape, and a big fuck you to the casual chauvinism and misogyny in your tone. Please grow up and realise the great injustices that women and those of alternate gender identities experience every day.

boris

Banned
HSC

i dont think all crimes garner power and hurt people

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

This thread is disgusting and reeks of misogyny and hatred for women. Before labelling feminists as "bulldykes" characterising them as some extremist sect, remember that feminism is about equality. Thus, in an age where there are still vast discrepancies between genders, feminism is essential.

As a female, lesbian, and survivor of rape and sexual abuse, you're convictions are extremely hurtful. My rape wasn't 'sex' - it was plainly rape. It was a vicious and cruel crime, and like all crimes, was an act to garner power and hurt someone.

I wasn't raped because I was wearing a low shirt or a short skirt. I also wasn't raped because I decided something different the "next morning", or didn't know how to say 'no'. I was raped because someone wanted to exert aggression and malice upon me.

As males, you possess societal privilege. I can assume that when you go out, you don't have to worry about drinks being spiked or sexual assault. But each time a woman goes out, we are reminded to watch our drinks and be cautious. That's why there is anger towards these messages. Campaigning for equality, we shouldn't have to alter our actions to 'avoid' rape. We should be able to go out freely, without feeling like the vulnerable gender, just as men are able to do. Rape is in no way caused by the victim. There is nothing they can do to encourage or instigate it. If an innocent person is held at bullet point, do we see them as welcoming the event? Or do we interrogate whether they said no? Of course not.

Victim blaming is inaccurate and damaging, particularly where it often occurs in the aftermath of a traumatic and violating crime. All women want is equality, so please don't laud our efforts and undermine our cases of assault, when you possess positions of privilege. I hope you never encounter assault and rape, and a big fuck you to the casual chauvinism and misogyny in your tone. Please grow up and realise the great injustices that women and those of alternate gender identities experience every day.
ok

boris

Banned
HSC

how do you survive rape

SnowTau

HSC

would you still pussy out of walking where ever you wanted if you were allowed to have a gun
This was like 7 pages ago, but I have to say this, of course I would. Why? Well the reason I wasn't going there in the first place was probably because of crime or something, and if I'm allowed a gun that means they are too, not good at all.

It clearly didn't work for the US

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Did he ejaculate?

But each time a woman goes out, we are reminded to watch our drinks and be cautious. That's why there is anger towards these messages. Campaigning for equality, we shouldn't have to alter our actions to 'avoid' rape. We should be able to go out freely, without feeling like the vulnerable gender, just as men are able to do. Rape is in no way caused by the victim.
Sigh, it's not a matter of blame. There are awful people in the world, and there are things you can do to avoid being targeted by them.

You shouldn't have to, but surprise surprise telling terrible people not be terrible generally doesn't work.

There is nothing they can do to encourage or instigate it.
Well getting shitface obviously does.

If an innocent person is held at bullet point, do we see them as welcoming the event?
No, but they don't act like you're blaming them if you tell them not to take that dark alleyway home.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Reported.
But seriously, I've been waiting for this post from the beginning.
I have several friends that have been raped and disagree with a lot of what's been said in this thread.
I'm sorry about what happened to you, but I still can't ever see women as equal to men.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)