Shoplifting (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I shoplift sometimes - food and makeup usually. if i had any money whatsoever I'd just pay for stuff like a normal person, but theres no denying the thrill of it.

I know what you mean i feel a bit bad cause i know it's unethical... in a way i'm actually against shoplifting even though i do it myself
All good, if he was taking non-ethical chocolate. It all evens out.

Quadro

HSC
N/A
Wha, I did some of that back when I was about 14, stole some candy or something similiar few times. Thought it would be cool...Stupid me :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
Do you even uni lift?
yeah I did! :)
At uni games, one of my roles was Klepto (which is a thief)
I stole a pool cue from a club, a hat (nearly got bashed for that! haha), a UNSW ball, an ACU ball, a UC frisbee, a wet floor sign, a maccas straw dispenser thing (I guess this could be counted as shop lifting?...), someones scribing book UC, 5 silver medals :D

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I stole a pool cue from a club, a hat (nearly got bashed for that! haha), a UNSW ball, an ACU ball, a UC frisbee, a wet floor sign, a maccas straw dispenser thing (I guess this could be counted as shop lifting?...), someones scribing book UC, 5 silver medals :D
You fcking legend.

Mrdoubleabcd

HSC
mirin hard, doing that during the holidays

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
ROFL.
Tried to rep, but have to wait. Why would you need a straw dispenser or wet floor sign? :jawdrop:
At the meet we need to do something like that.

In the meantime, today at UNSW, a cab just stopped at a traffic light, then the passenger undid his belt and walked out without paying.
The taxi driver started raging in Indian. I just heard a "flak foff" at one stage (that's how he pronounced it :p)

I just imagined him saying this:

laka someboooooodeeeeee, not my camreeeeeee!!!!!

Pretty sad though. The guy just ran off. Otherwise, I would have gotten all of the people around me to gang up on him and force him pay.
(I have recordings of myself saying similar shit, which I can pm :p)

Katebrunner

HSC
I work at woolies and people steal from us all the time. One of the scams is to have a husband and wife and they both have a full trolley each, so they start putting the items through the checkout and when the first trolley is full the wife takes it out to the car while the husband continues putting the rest of the items through, then when the operator gives him the total he goes "oh, my wife has my wallet, I'll go get it from her" and the operator doesn't think anything of it because he leaves his trolley of goods there, but of course the 1st trolley is already gone. Well guess what, the guy never comes back and a full trolley of groceries is stolen. Pretty cunning and smart of them.

Tbh I shoplift all the time from kmart.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)