Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Keep your stupid radical religious ways in your native country.

hsc100

HSC
I went to uni and did an arts degree. One would have expected me to turn out tolerant. That didn't happen though, did it?:lol:
Exactly. You just proved a point there m8. Many call themselves muslims, however are they demonstrating a peaceful life as the quran teaches, no, yet they call themselves 'muslims'

Also to mention the humble character Isam provides. Having Pride and superiority is not the way to go. I mean lets just face it, were all made of the same contents -clay why put your self high indulge yourself in such a foolish way.

After having to read so much about this beautiful religion Ive managed to select various records in the hadith for many of you to ponder about and think twice about the imprudent biased impression of islam many of you have.

Good behaviour towards neighbours is considered important between muslims; the prophet PBUH said : "The best friend in the sight of allah is he who is the well wisher of his companions, and the best neighbour is one who behaves best towards his neighbours"

He PBUH said: "He will not enter paradise he whose neighbour is not safe from his wrongful conduct"

The prophet PBUH also said "If you buy soe fruit, offer your neighbour; and if you do not, then take it home privately, and prevent your child to take it out to enrage the child of your neighbour".

Guys, this isnt even a tad of the tranquility Islam provides. Dont go looking at those 'so called' muslims, because at the end of the day a muslim is one who surrenders to the one god and follows what the holy quran commands (not a junky who goes doing what the quran forbids and calls him self a muslim)

If Im going to sit here I'll never stop, its time for you to go and search the truth go and search for your self, dont be blind theres books out there!!!!

lamborghiniV12

HSC
[/quote]If Im going to sit here I'll never stop, its time for you to go and search the truth go and search for your self, dont be blind theres books out there!!!![/quote]

+1 Im muslim myself i dont know what you are going on about being scared of muslims the media really got to your head BBJ, go research yourself about islam and for people talking about isreal id like to give you one question who allowed the jews to return to the holy land after the hitler incident THE MUSLIMS and what you do behind their backs you screw them and take over bombing and killing inocent children dont believe the media its run by jews research yourself. Seroiusly dont be racist its like saying all asians are thieves when in reality there is only a small minority of bad and thats the only thing that shows you never see the media boasting about the good things muslims to worldwide they are only intrested in the bad its what brings them ratings BTW if i was not for muslim there would not be algebra, mapping of the world, Chemistry and etc

Last edited:

Sprangler

HSC
If Im going to sit here I'll never stop, its time for you to go and search the truth go and search for your self, dont be blind theres books out there!!!!

+1 Im muslim myself i dont know what you are going on about being scared of muslims the media really got to your head BBJ, go research yourself about islam and for people talking about isreal id like to give you one question who allowed the jews to return to the holy land after the hitler incident THE MUSLIMS and what you do behind their backs you screw them and take over bombing and killing inocent children dont believe the media its run by jews research yourself. Seroiusly dont be racist its like saying all asians are thieves when in reality there is only a small minority of bad and thats the only thing that shows you never see the media boasting about the good things muslims to worldwide they are only intrested in the bad its what brings them ratings BTW if i was not for muslim there would not be algebra, mapping of the world, Chemistry and etc

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Is this a rhetorical question?

Should we have stopped 9/11 if we were given the chance?

lamborghiniV12

HSC
Is this a rhetorical question?

Should we have stopped 9/11 if we were given the chance?
BTW 9/11 was a complete scam the reason for it was to give america the reason to go into iraq and obtain its oil there are plenty of documentaries that prove that like farenheit 911 and loose change

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
BTW 9/11 was a complete scam the reason for it was to give america the reason to go into iraq and obtain its oil there are plenty of documentaries that prove that like farenheit 911 and loose change

you best be trollin nigger

J

Judge Judy

Thank you, finally someone with brains, this is what i have said countless times, but all these idiots choose to believe it was a terrorist attack.

+1

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Derpppppppppppppppppppppp
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Haha ok, wheres the "you'reafuckwit" smilie.

Sprangler

HSC
Whether it was invaded or not, Iraq, with the 3rd-4th largest oil reserves, was giving up that oil to the US, China, Russia, Norway and all the other countries whose companies are winning contracts now. Either way it's a good thing that Saddam Hussein is dead. Conspiracy theories like the ones being spouted by the Mozlum members of BoS, thrive worldwide among the mozlems because they seem to have a propensity to believe stupid things. Especially if the theory alleviates the blame from someone of their own kind, Saddam, Osama, etc.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)