Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

mirakon

nigga
HSC
i see i see
so they attacked the WTC because Islam is really about peace?
Yes, yes, it all makes sense now.

PRAISE B 2 ALLAH

ALLAH AKBAR
Dude, not all Muslims agree with Al Qaeda. In fact a lot of moderate ones hate fundamentalists more than anyone else because it's their reputation that's getting screwed up as a result.

autumn-angel

HSC
I hope there will be more people like OP to help others understand this awful mental disease called Islam. There is only one kind of medicine against it: Education. And education does not mean memorizing and parroting like brainless islamists do, but to learn how to think. Thinking includes also critical thinking, which is not allowed in Islam, because it poses a great danger to this cult. People who really learned to think, are immunized against stupidity and stupid religions like Islam. Due to such a nature of this cult one can only assume its followers are equally dangerous. It is in this nations best interest that we stop this cult increasing in numbers and those who do follow it shipped back to the old country.
look at your avatar ur an ugly bitch

hsc100

HSC
Wow, judging by the looks of this forum Islam seems to be much hated by many.

I was like many of you out there, ignorant, ill mannered and hateful towards Islam.
I basically thought that everything was right the way we were living and so did my parents, but look around you guys, are you serious??? We shouldnt listen to what others say, go and get a copy of the quran translated and see it for yourself. Im telling you it has so much to offer and it is the true guidance for humanity.
We shouldnt be so ignorant ill mannered towards others. We should truly increase our understanding utilising non biased exploration

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
the enemy of your enemy is not your friend
you can oppose israel and islam at the same time

although judging by the amount of hate im getting from the members of the AIL, one wouldnt think that would be true
Nebs is just a fair dinkum skin head.

At least he seems to no longer be showing as much self-hate. Better to be a proud racist scum bag then an apologist self-hating rat racist scum bag.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Wow, judging by the looks of this forum Islam seems to be much hated by many.

I was like many of you out there, ignorant, ill mannered and hateful towards Islam.
I basically thought that everything was right the way we were living and so did my parents, but look around you guys, are you serious??? We shouldnt listen to what others say, go and get a copy of the quran translated and see it for yourself. Im telling you it has so much to offer and it is the true guidance for humanity.
We shouldnt be so ignorant ill mannered towards others. We should truly increase our understanding utilising non biased exploration
I went to uni and did an arts degree. One would have expected me to turn out tolerant. That didn't happen though, did it?:lol:

HSC
N/A
Now you listen here George, my historical roots go back further then yours. I'm no Anglo-Saxon or Anglo-Celt. My Mesopotamian and Coptic ancestors are far superior than you damn curry munchers. I love curry so it pains me to say that.

so you're a sand nigro? go suck muslim dick

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
So, I work in Bankstown.
We need more muslims.
They make me feel better about myself when they are everywhere and I am the only white person.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Umm rape during the conquest went both ways dickhead lol.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Oi dickhead, I said the Conquests not the Crusades.
Crusades= Middle East
Conquest= South America

Last i checked, SA believed in Incan Gods, so i assumed middle east.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)