Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Why? I don't get why you hate it so much...it's part of you...
name 1 reason why i should be proud of being a pakistani.

its a dirty country, they have a shit government, no one's experienced enough to run it apart from musharraf, they cant control their tribal areas (you still get tribes that do fucked up shit, like the tribe leader who ordered a gang rape followed by an honour killing of a young woman because she wanted to choose her husband), i get sick everytime we visit the country because its so fucking dusty/dirty/etc.

unfortunately i cant choose my background.

HSC
N/A

its a dirty country, they have a shit government, no one's experienced enough to run it apart from musharraf, they cant control their tribal areas (you still get tribes that do fucked up shit, like the tribe leader ordering a gang rape followed by an honour killing of a young woman because she wanted to choose her husband), i get sick everytime we visit the country because its so fucking dusty/dirty/etc.

Honestly, id slap you irl for being stupid.

Jeee

Banned
HSC

its a dirty country, they have a shit government, no one's experienced enough to run it apart from musharraf, they cant control their tribal areas (you still get tribes that do fucked up shit, like the tribe leader who ordered a gang rape followed by an honour killing of a young woman because she wanted to choose her husband), i get sick everytime we visit the country because its so fucking dusty/dirty/etc.

*Please provide evidence to justify your answer.

HSC
N/A
Hey guys lets be omie jew for a day but talk about another govt:

Fuck I hate Australia, its a shit governmnet, no can run the fucking joint, John Howard was teh greatest leader this country had, the govt cant control and abboz ( you still get tribes that do fucked up shit with alcahol) and I get sick every time I visit Sydney because of the fucking ethnics.

fortunately im a WASP so its cool

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
main reason for hating the country is the filthiness and the fact that i always get sick when we visit there.
and 90% of paki's ive seen here smell funny, wear weird clothes, and are generally weird.

the political shizz i just threw in because they're kinda relevant too, but dont form the basis of my dislike for that country.

HSC
N/A
cool story bro.

The fact is that your such a stupid fuck that you ditch 180 million people where you're supposedly from just to feel like you "fit in". the funny thing is, those who call themselves "true Aussies" will never consider you one of them. NEVER.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i know im not a true aussie, and i know i dont really fit in with anyone, and i accept that.

why the fuck do you care so much? just ignore me if im too stupid for you. Im just an internet stranger who you'll never meet.

habibt

HSC
cool story bro.

The fact is that your such a stupid fuck that you ditch 180 million people where you're supposedly from just to feel like you "fit in". the funny thing is, those who call themselves "true Aussies" will never consider you one of them. NEVER.

'Bigboyjames', considering you advocate your background so much and choose to represent a culture that has been to hell and back, it really surprises me that you show no form of empathy or understanding of different cultures. Should Australia accept muslim immigrants? definately, it should also accept the refugees that come by boat and the desperate people who are in search of stability and security. Let us not forget only 60 years ago Palestine became Israel for a reason. So before you spew anti-semetic, racial, closed minded comments that originate from fear and a very big lack of understanding of anything that isn't from your own backyard onto the internet, remember, your choosing to represent the jewish race when you put the Israeli flag up, your people who deserve better respect from you, because at the moment you've provided them nothing with shame with the way your blabbing on over such a sensitive topic. Your also not doing yourself much of a favor either considering every point you've made on this blog doesn't even make sense.

redmayne

HSC
Islam is no more destructive in the world that Christianity and Judaism.

So if you're gonna stop Muslims coming in, why not stop all religious people.

Oh, that's right.

Because it shouldn't matter.

They're people, just like all the Aussie rednecks and xenophobes who don't want them here.

If you ask me, we should eject all the rednecks asap and let in all the refugees and migrants.

chrisrules

HSC
Islam is no more destructive in the world that Christianity and Judaism.

So if you're gonna stop Muslims coming in, why not stop all religious people.

Oh, that's right.

They're people, just like all the Aussie rednecks and xenophobes who don't want them here.

If you ask me, we should eject all the rednecks asap and let in all the refugees and migrants.
and that's why no one will ever ask you.

Ak0ona-Matata

HSC
islam is no more destructive in the world that christianity and judaism.

So if you're gonna stop muslims coming in, why not stop all religious people.

Oh, that's right.

They're people, just like all the aussie rednecks and xenophobes who don't want them here.

this.

deviousgeek

The Game.
HSC
well thats a no.

you're a fucking anti semitic cunt. Honestly, your racism makes me sick

Just in case your thick little head can't process what I said, I'll put it simply:

I am an atheist but respect other religions, cultures and ethnic groups for the good things they bring to this world, not the havoc and destruction that (occasionally) comes with it.

For whatever reason, you seem to think that I meant that I was anti Jew?

Edit - Thanks for the rep anyway.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)