Show me your Pens! (1 Viewer)

NewiJapper

HSC
abbeyciss said:
I should probably start thinking about pens and such. I was told that if you tape something heavy on your pen for the year (I.e in class) then slightly increase the weight thorughout the year, you take the weight off at HSC time and you never get cramps! Just what i've been told, don't know if it's true. Maybe someone should try it and let us know!

Just practice masturbating. Faster and faster each time, should get your hand up to scratch for Modules.

yeah_boy

HSC
So theres questions on how much we write in essays, how we write that much, is it because of our pens? Maybe it is partially a result of our pens?

Show me the pen that you use regularly and why you would recommend it! We could make a nice variety of pens to choose from and who knows, maybe a pen in here could change your HSC life for the better :drink:

I use:

A pack of 2 pens would set you back 4 dollars and will last a while (I've been using it for a term and a half now.

• Very smooth, you don't have to apply much pressure
  • The grip is soft without being squishy so you don't play with it
  • Size is absolutely perfect!
  • Doesn't cramp up your fingers due its strangely soft exterior
  • Doesnt spurt out ink!
Oh those pens are so soft! But i've gone through like 6 in a month because i push down on the page really hard, i can't help it I just do, the result is like braille at the back of the page lol and I always push like the tip of the pen into the pen so the tip is tiny and annoying

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC

Very smooth but runs out of ink very quickly, I've gone through almost seven pens this year so far...
This.
And it seriously does run out fast!
I bought a new one six days ago and it's run out.
At $2 a pop this could get expensive...

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously? No-one uses FREE PENS? Corporate pens with advertising FTW

Though I use Parker for exams. But generally, free pens ftw :)

forward

HSC
always forget my own so whatever my friends let me borrow

althought when I do remember it's generally those really cheap ones lol.

hood hood

HSC
So theres questions on how much we write in essays, how we write that much, is it because of our pens? Maybe it is partially a result of our pens?

Show me the pen that you use regularly and why you would recommend it! We could make a nice variety of pens to choose from and who knows, maybe a pen in here could change your HSC life for the better :drink:

I use:

A pack of 2 pens would set you back 4 dollars and will last a while (I've been using it for a term and a half now.

• Very smooth, you don't have to apply much pressure
  • The grip is soft without being squishy so you don't play with it
  • Size is absolutely perfect!
  • Doesn't cramp up your fingers due its strangely soft exterior
  • Doesnt spurt out ink!
well for the moment im using this pen which is alright not bad..
but pilot pen beats any pen!!! ( but they waste soo quickly they usually last me for 4 weeks considering how much i write..)

cantstopmybeat

HSC
nice mix of smoothness and neatness. it can sometimes decides not to work for no reason and die within a month or so, but they are cheap so i always have another one on hand.

moe_omran

HSC
[image]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/11iEo19YiiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/image]

this. DO NOT RECCOMMEND. but at $2.50 for a pack of four, its pretty expensive...

moe_omran

HSC
[image]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/11iEo19YiiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/image]

this. DO NOT RECOMMEND. but at $2.50 for a pack of four, its pretty expensive...

HSC
Uni Grad
This.
And it seriously does run out fast!
I bought a new one six days ago and it's run out.
At $2 a pop this could get expensive...
Yar, I go through one almost every week. Officeworks had them in boxes of 12 so I'll go for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)