Sick of twil-friggin-light!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
omg, twilight is sooo overrated.
like seriously the first book was k but the movie was sooo shit
then the second book was totally crap so i didnt bother reading the other books or watch new moon
You made it to the second book? lol

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
You made it to the second book? lol
lol made it to 2 more than me

Without even reading it I just know it's a shit book from what good friends with similar interest say
Someone even said there are heaps of spelling mistakes in one of them.

fail.

HSC
Uni Grad
I read them all (my opinion being that it is a horribly composed piece of shit with 0 character development and uses very poor/low level language, however the plot I consider to be decent) and found no spelling mistakes however it was a dled ebook thing so could have been edited and corrected.

kawaiinlove

HSC
I don't get it, for one thing. The writing in Twilight is one of the most atrocious(sp?) i've ever read. Bella is the most whiney, selfish character EVER! All she cares about is how 'beautiful' edward is and edward only likes bella for her smell.. Dude, if he could read her mind....

The acting in the movies is just as bad. Kristen Stewart's acting tip: Always look like you're about to throw up.

I feel your pain.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I wonder what Meyer's original manuscript for Twilight was like. I bet it was printed in comic sans font.

HSC
Uni Grad
hahahaha

My theory is that she thinks she's still a teenager.
I mean, what mum listens to muse and linkin park??
Quite plausible, I wouldnt even have heard of muse if she didnt dedicate every moment of her sad life to them at the back of each book.

1Eilatan

HSC
I liked it at firs, the the tweens found it and it became crap
LMAO I totally agree. And I liked Patterson and Lautner, too.. OH WHY DOES EVERYTHING I LIKE HAVE TO GET FRUINED UP BY TWEENS!

HSC
Nothing screams virgin-retarded-moron-females with no brain and no prospects of sex for atleast 30 years like twilight.

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
Nothing screams virgin-retarded-moron-females with no brain and no prospects of sex for atleast 30 years like twilight.
What a sick, twisted and sad view you have.

You will never be loved, you will never have true happiness while you mind is so abominable.

Shaybay92

HSC
Read the first book. Bought the second.... and that is where it ended with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)