Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Bendeguz

HSC
Well Kaivan (I hope you don‘t mind if I use your real name), you can certainly rule out physical unattractiveness on your list of first impressions women may have about you, and trust me, I say this with sincerity.

ellen.louise said:
Wow... it's not actually as hard as i thought it would be to tell someone you have feelings for them. Kinda releived now.
This sounds quite interesting, would you care to tell us what happened Ellen?

Not-That-Bright said:
There was this one girl that let me hold her hands at the movies once, does that count?????
Well, I would think that it was. Was it a date?

vanush said:
FFS, if you search his name and school, his name comes up. Unless the troll has stolen his identity.
Wow, you looking up info on me, I am impressed. But I am Bendeguz, the one and only Bendeguz, and if there is another Bendeguz in the city of Sydney, I will be surprised.

If you don’t trust the reality of my existence, you can find me

vanush said:
Bendeguz, if you're real, …
Although I confess it may be difficult to believe I am a real from the information I have presented to you, I assure you, I am that person. Look here are pictures if you don’t believe me!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb12/Comrade_Bendeguz/Kp134.jpg

This was taken in Sieanna in 2004 (My digital camera broke down a while ago and I havent gotten many of my photos of the old computer.). Answer me this: who the hell else would wear that in public?

vanush said:
…there are others like you. They're just not as adept or enthusiastic in expressing themselves to an online student community. Trust me.
I would like to think you are right, but deep in my heart I know I am not. I know that I can’t be loved, or at least I believe so strongly that it doesn’t make a difference wether or not it’s a fact. If it where not for my candid self awareness I would be quite insane by now. … Hmm… I am beginning to think you may need more evidence to convince you of my existence…

lexonfire said:
Baffling people! Really...
Why? Why do you think the pyramids where built? St. Basils cathedral? The arches of the Roman Emperors? It is a form of immortality which humans have long desired. Plus, when you are short, balding and lacking a future in the romantics department, what else like global domination to fill your time ;).

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Bendeguz: There are girls who dress up as animals and are obsessed with video games... There's always someone out there for you mate, even if you do seem imo ridiculously funny.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Bendeguz's right hand broke up with him, cause he was cheating on it with his left hand.

What a hand slut!

the only 3some Bendeguz has ever encounted was with his left AND right hand at the same time.

Bendeguz

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
Bendeguz's right hand broke up with him, cause he was cheating on it with his left hand.

What a hand slut!

the only 3some Bendeguz has ever encounted was with his left AND right hand at the same time.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

For your information, I have been divorced from both my hands for IV years now, and contently (if sometimes difficultly) enjoying a life of free of though crimes. Therefore your little ‘joke’ is as baseless as the German excuse for the invasion of Poland.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
Bendeguz said:
Ha. Ha. Ha.

For your information, I have been divorced from both my hands for IV years now, and contently (if sometimes difficultly) enjoying a life of free of though crimes. Therefore your little ‘joke’ is as baseless as the German excuse for the invasion of Poland.
and just what was the excuse?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
hahah funny pics

Bendeguz said:
Ha. Ha. Ha.

i didnt intend for it to have any 'base'. I dont want to know that you dont do those 'crimes' anyway.

i just posted it coz i felt it was appropriate and just plain funny. :rofl:

Bendeguz

HSC
Hmm… It appears to me that this entire thread is becoming my home ground. Oh well, fair enough: I am after all the epitome of those without a romantic partner ;). Long Live Eternal Celibate Bachelorhood!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)