Not open for further replies.

Pace_T

HSC
suck shit to the cunts who prematurely ejactulate... i just keep GOING :p

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
boris said:
Okay, well you continue to have unprotected sex with middle classed, white, heterosexual men.

Coz like, omg the risks are so low!
For HIV are you saying they're not? I'd equate the risk with the risk I'll get hit by a lightning bolt because I bet as many white, heterosexual, middle class, non-druggies who would not know/not tell me about it after knowing them for a while is probably about the same if not much lower.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Bainesy said:
LOL, leave. i think you have a few things mixed up sonny boy

1. when god said go forth and multiply he meant for men to have sex, thats means penis in vagina incase you didnt know, and to create babies, if you dont know how to make babies by now go google it.

2. using contraception means preventing the creation of babies, such a condom, which is a thing that goes over the penis incase you are unfamiliar with the term

3. incase your such a fucking dumbass that you dont understand the above two points, all you need to know is that they contradict eachother, that means that they oppose eachother, NOT support eachother

now i hope you understand such a simple passage

now you can leave
Read my post again. Then when you think you've got it read it again.

Bainesy

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
u don't have to have sex with tramps to get an S.T.I .... but what u do with your partners is none of my business.
skeeting, now that is dumb.
friend of mine got an std, after that i go to docs with them now and we get tested before we have sex. no risks

and once again, skeeting is good, sleeping around is dumb

boris said:
I like how you spacktards are trying to equate low risk with no risk.
you know that there is a low risk of everything. there is a low risk of getting pregnant even while using a condom. there is a low risk of winning the lottery. there is a low risk of aliens abducting you, probing you, and using your dna to create another alien. there are low risks of everything imaginable.

and i still dont think you have fully grasped the idea of the bible passage Azamakumar. go forth and multiply has nothing to do with maintaining "Sterility". how you came to that fucking conclusion is anyones guess

edit: whats a fenris troll?

Last edited:

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
I dare say there's a higher risk of getting pregnant with a condom if the guy ejaculates (chance of it breaking) than there is of getting pregnant just by precum if the guy pulls out before he has an orgasm.

Russdog

russell
HSC
AAO89 said:
For HIV are you saying they're not? I'd equate the risk with the risk I'll get hit by a lightning bolt because I bet as many white, heterosexual, middle class, non-druggies who would not know/not tell me about it after knowing them for a while is probably about the same if not much lower.
wow. you seriously suck at this whole life thing. get out there and fucking learn some things.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Yeah faggot, the analogy you used was an example of two complementary events, not two contradictory ones.

Go ask god for help seeing how much he loves you.

EDIT: @ the troll.

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
Russdog said:
wow. you seriously suck at this whole life thing. get out there and fucking learn some things.
um so prove me wrong? Which happened more in Australia last year? Lightning bolt kills a person or a white, middle class, heterosexual, non-druggie friend gives his girlfriend HIV?

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Bainesy said:
friend of mine got an std, after that i go to docs with them now and we get tested before we have sex. no risks

and once again, skeeting is good, sleeping around is dumb
dumbass to believe a con like that (skeeting).
well good for u on being tested.

Bainesy

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Yeah faggot, the analogy you used was an example of two complementary events, not two contradictory ones.

Go ask god for help seeing how much he loves you.

EDIT: @ the troll.
How the fuck does "go and make children" and using contraception to PREVENT the making of children compliment eachother???

im not just asking to be annoying as heck, i just dont understand how the fuck you can come to the conclusion that they are complimentary events. seriously i dont

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Jesus fucking christ you are an idiot.

For your fucking benefit, I said that washing your hands and using gloves are complementary, not having sex and using contraceptives as a method of procreation.

though wouldn't contraception be complementary to having sex anyway.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Bainesy said:
im not just asking to be annoying as heck, i just dont understand how the fuck you can come to the conclusion that they are complimentary events. seriously i dont
you don't have to ask to be be annoying, you just are. bam! fact.

Last edited:

Bainesy

HSC
@Azamakumar: ohs u were talking about the gloves. the glove analogy meant putting on gloves, washing hands, taking off gloves. gloves are clean, hands still dirty. i prolly shouldve explained it better

"though wouldn't contraception be complementary to having sex anyway", true, but it is no way complimentary to having children, ala, the bible passage

kirsty, this is a conversation between A and B so why dont you C your way the fuck out of it. your only providing your opinion, and incase you havent noticed, no one cares. unless you are partaking in the discussion, go where your opinion matters to someone

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Bainesy said:
kirsty, this is a conversation between A and B so why dont you C your way the fuck out of it. your only providing your opinion, and incase you havent noticed, no one cares. unless you are partaking in the discussion, go where your opinion matters to someone
lol ur such a nasty piece of work aren't you. that's what the hell i'm here for: "to provide my opinion". what else am i gunna do dumbass? i was partaking in the discussion (giving my opinion remember, coz that's wat ya do here) until you rudely tried to beat me down. so if there is anyone that doesn't care - it would be me; not caring the fcuk wat you say. have a nice night.
p.s - if i press the green button, will you explode? bcoz i've pushed all the others and they only seem to make u angry and irrational.

Last edited:

Bainesy

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
lol ur such a nasty piece of work aren't you. that's what the hell i'm here for: "to provide my opinion". what else am i gunna do dumbass? i was partaking in the discussion (giving my opinion remember, coz that's wat ya do here) until you rudely tried to beat me down. so if there is anyone that doesn't care - it would be me; not caring the fcuk wat you say. have a nice night.
p.s - if i press the green button, will you explode? bcoz i've pushed all the others and they only seem to make u angry and irrational.
you think i was beating you down for providing your opinion. allow me to requote something from the above quote.

kirsty said: "i was partaking in the discussion". now lets look at your previous posts in this thread and see how you "discussed" things

go and catch an S.T.I. please, be my guest.
Bainesy is like Zrap. . . .possibly more annoying.

Boris is my hero. . . .marry me?
Good luck to you :)
dumbass to believe a con like that (skeeting).
well good for u on being tested.
you don't have to ask to be be annoying, you just are.
now if that is how you discuss then you need a fucking dictionary. i wonder how your essays in the HSC will be. by the looks of your "discussion", you will be lucky to churn out half a page for evaluate

thats beating you down. do you care to "discuss" some more???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)