slight problem.... :( (1 Viewer)

aimhigh10

HSC
So
Really really like this guy, and i find myself thinking about him everyday.

His parents know my parents though and they both are quite strict. He is also really more of a man who is focused on his mates, homework and sport, not really girls.

I want to tell him i like him, because sometimes i find it difficult to concentrate on work when i think about him... but im rather scared because i dont know if he really likes me... sometimes he acts like he does, and sometimes he doesnt, and just goes 'this is awkward' or tries to avoid me. If I do tell him what I feel, im afraid that it will really ruin our relationship, he'll just run in the opposite direction and probably never talk to me for a million years or so.

and that would be absolutely SHOCKING and UPSETTING

but i also want to know if there is something between us or not

but then I dont know if he likes someone else... because the times when i find him trying to avoid me (twice at two separate parties, once he has kindly - in a nice way - refused to come when i asked him to come to a party with me and sometimes he does try to avoid me on msn)- i dont know if i say things to him in a different way which are closer than our relationship really is

my birthdays coming up, and i was thinking to have a party and ask him to come... time?

no point saying get him pissed etc - hes a good little boy who doesnt drink, might as well mention that he's trying to follow the footsteps of his good friend who is now doing some super money earning course at usyd (who didnt drink, didnt get a gf until uni...)

sorry that was a bit of an essay- but any advice?

if u think that its really obvious and he doesnt actually like me at all- please say that too, i would rather know now than later

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I like it :)

I say, wait to see if he will come to your bday :) :) :)

Pace_T

HSC
no one..? seriously?
its cos this is a shit thread. you wrote out all that garbage without actually saying anything

how the fuck are we supposed to know? you're a moron if you think we have the answer

and besides this case always turns out the same:
some girl really likes a guy, he's feeling a bit meh

she goes on the internet to ask for advice.

internet tells her to ask him out

she does

he says yes

he breaks up with her soon after cos he never really liked her in the first place

shes all upset and makes another thread about it

conclusion? dont ask the internet

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
HE just isnt that into you. If he wanted you, you would know it by now thats what a man does, if we really want something we go after it. He just feels meh about you, you are "allright i guess" but he isnt really all that interested

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
tell him how you feel. then, if by some chance he likes you but is incredibly shy (dont get your hopes up here though), he'll know where you stand and can act on it. OR you'll know he's not interested, things will change between you and while that may be hard, essentially it will make it easier for you to stop thinking about him so much.

and ignoring you on msn doesnt actually mean anything :p

aimhigh10

HSC
thankyou to everyone, because even if im hearing things i really dont want to hear, at least i can see it from that perspective :)
im thinking that im going to ask him to come to my bday...and then i dont know..kind of stuck there
after what everyone has said- i would much rather be really good friends with him than just jump into being his girlfriend, because generally best friend relationships last longer.. and lead to other things haha
i dont know what will happen if i tell him i like him..so thats kind of unknown at the moment

and dickiie or whatever your name is, i really dont think im that ugly, if you are so concerned, i guess u can always judge from your own opinion of ugly, except im not posting a photo publicly on here, so you will have to find another way to contact me hahaha

T- Rex

HSC
sw1tch t0 @ d13t b@s3d around whole grains and t0maties hehehehe

HSC
...He is also really more of a man who is focused on his mates, homework and sport, not really girls...

I want to tell him i like him, because sometimes i find it difficult to concentrate on work when i think about him...

...no point saying get him pissed etc - hes a good little boy who doesnt drink, might as well mention that he's trying to follow the footsteps of his good friend who is now doing some super money earning course at usyd (who didnt drink, didnt get a gf until uni...)
Lmao, this is BoS - study is srs business.

Probs autistic, stay away.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
If you want our honest advice, post a pic of yourself.

Yes.
Guys are shallow.

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
Well, i know how you feel
i can understand ...

dun tell him that you like him .. this is juz a plain (& awful) intro ..
u give some HINTS .... :music:

or tell someone close to him (his best fri ... i suppose..) that you like him & to help you to get him ...
That friend MUST also be loyal to u ....

bleh ... dunno wad to write next, ... :p

"fear no guy, trust no bitch"
that's it!
:uhoh:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Well, i know how you feel
i can understand ...

dun tell him that you like him .. this is juz a plain (& awful) intro ..
u give some HINTS .... :music:

or tell someone close to him (his best fri ... i suppose..) that you like him & to help you to get him ...
That friend MUST also be loyal to u ....

bleh ... dunno wad to write next, ... :p

"fear no guy, trust no bitch"
that's it!
:uhoh:
i agree with the giving the hints bit :)
playing hard to get :)

'fear no guy, trust no ..." wow that's kinda catchy :)

aimhigh10

HSC
Just tell him I guess.

That's what I would do.
but i think that he really would just never speak to me again or something.. he is rather different to an average guy

i agree with the giving the hints bit :)
playing hard to get :)

'fear no guy, trust no ..." wow that's kinda catchy :)
playing hard to get..might help, considering that way i might be able to avoid him as the one in control and actually do some homework/study

If you want our honest advice, post a pic of yourself.

Yes.
Guys are shallow.
haha okay in due course

he's gay

obvs
maybe things would be better if he was

but i dont think he is - i was thinking about it the other day, he likes way too much sport and reads too much of that magazine,um zoo or something, haha dont know what its even called...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)