• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Smallville? (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If you just say 'lana' then people might not know that you are talking about lana and clark, but if you talk about lana in some context then it shouldn't be hard to figure out.

tasha - the stuff you asked about happened in the 5th season so if you want to watch it then don't read the following spoiler.

alicia is the teleporting girl. I don't know when she first showed up but after her first appearance she left for a while. she came back and had a short relationship with clark but she was killed, I think by someone with meteor powers trying to piss clark off.

lana died in the 100th episode, but clark went back in time and now she is alive again

There should be two seperate threads for Smallville. Having half a discussion in spoliers and half not in spoilers is pretty stupid.

persephone

HSC
I did make a thread for Smallvile current episodes. But I was the only one who posted. It's somewhere in here if someone wants to revive it.

Alicia was first in seen in Obsession in season 3. Just a few weeks ago.

EDIT: New thread for discussion of SV eps past what they're showing on Australian TV.

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Lana got accepted to the Paris school but they turned down her financial aid. I didn't know she had no money. She could have sold that pretty car of hers.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i thought the name alicia sounded familiar...shes the lead chick

persephone

HSC
^Yep.

Well, that scene between Lex and Lana ... looks like Lex has a crush.

Trailer for next week's ep FORSAKEN (only 850kb)

And the season finale COVENANT (1.2mb)

And that Chloe/Pete scene was so cute!

EDIT: channel 10's trailer for next week ... WTF .... SUPERMAN'S ONLY LOVE??? Oh come on.

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Smallville on tonight. 3.21 Forsaken. Next week is the season 3 season finale. And hopefully they'll show season 4 after that.

This one has the janitor guy from Scrubs in it. It's weird to see him in an unfunny role.

persephone

HSC
Smallville season 4 is going to be shown the next week after this week's season 3 final. So no breaks for Smallville. Yay.

persephone

HSC
So what did we think of the season final?

And so ... about next week's ep .... excited? Indifferent?

Guess I can post these now.

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
wtf? (havn't watched in like 3 eps), where did lois come from?

persephone

HSC
She's not there yet. Last night's ep was the season 3 finale and then they showed the preview for next week which introduces us to Lois Lane. Hence, after the ep posted the season 4 promo pics. You don't know why she comes until she gets here.

For summaries of season 3 eps go here
For reviews of season 3 eps which is kinda like a summary but with funny bits go here
Television Without Pity's recap of last night's ep here

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
that was an awesome ending :)

n e wyz...
wat season did lana and clark get back together in?? like doesnt clark propose to lana??....and does lana come back...coz she cant leave :(...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
that was an awesome ending :)

n e wyz...
wat season did lana and clark get back together in?? like doesnt clark propose to lana??....and does lana come back...coz she cant leave :(...
this happens in season 5, Lana does come back and Clark does propose to Lana, but Lana dies, Clark turns back time and saves her, then another person dies (i wont spoil too much for you =D)

persephone said:
I did make a thread for Smallvile current episodes. But I was the only one who posted. It's somewhere in here if someone wants to revive it.
:) ooo, i'll post in it, im also up to date with US for smallville, and new episode airing in the US today, finally its back, after such a cliff-hanger!

persephone

HSC
Yeah. Smallville in the US tonight. Interesting ep.

And that final montage bit with the opera music. And Lionel saying 'thank you' and looking straight at the camera. That was great.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
are you referring to the season 3 finale? is that the one where he is getting his hair shaved off? im lacking memory of season 3, ><, so much has happened in season 5, lol, i forget so easily of the past

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i love it when its a scene with just Lionel, and its just opera music, i find them really great, intense! the opera music is just great!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
fantasy27 said:
this happens in season 5, Lana does come back and Clark does propose to Lana, but Lana dies, Clark turns back time and saves her, then another person dies (i wont spoil too much for you =D)
oooo...tnx....and i know who dies dw...

and does lana and clark get back together after lana and lex hook up??

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
oooo...tnx....and i know who dies dw...

and does lana and clark get back together after lana and lex hook up??
lana and lex havent hooked up, lol, but in tonight's episode maybe they do? well the previews make it seem like it..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh i thought they do coz doenst lex have a dream about him and lana being married and shes pregnant with his kid or smtg...or does lex jus have a thing for lana and is having dreams about her *thinks*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)