• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Smallville? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
^ You can talk about that in the other Smallville thread then you wouldn't need to post in spoiler things.

So anyone excited for next week's ep? :)

persephone

HSC
Smallville season 4 starts tonight. Just reminding you. For Superman fans, MARGOT KIDDER, guest stars.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
those are nice posters...

omg i never realised how hot jensen ackles is :)

and omg how did chloe die?? and wat happened to jonothan?? i totally forgot what happen last week...all i remember is how awesome the ending was...and is lionel still alive??

ok so i remember how chloe died...the explosion...tnx lois lane...n e wyz i just read that

chloe is alive...who survives a bomb blast??

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
Btw, next week's ep is NOT about Clark Kent versus the Terminator. I nearly died laughing watching that. I might post the American trailer for next week's ep.

How funny is Jensen Ackles?

Clark vs. Terminator. Somebody should be fired for that.

Next week's ep is titled "Gone".

EDIT: US trailer for next week's ep here Only 1.3mb.

EDIT 2: There are rumours of Smallville moving to Saturday nights 6:30PM which is where tv shows go to die. Apparently channel ten is disappointed with the ratings. Thursday's ep of Smallville had 940 000 viewers. The highest it has ever had.

There's a Smallville Australia website floating around called Smallville Australia. It has news on Smallville ratings and other Smallville in Australia related things.

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
From TVAus.com.au

I can now OFFICIALLY confirm with the channel 10 program guide that Smallville will not screen Thursday 27th April due to Biggest Loser finale.

On Saturday 29th April Smallville WILL and HAS been scheduled for Saturday 29th April 2006. This episode is a new episode and will only be seen in Sydney and Brisbane. The episode is not scheduled in any other state, even in a later timeslot.

Well, that's just sucky. Bad timeslot. Bad.

persephone

HSC
During Rove they showed a different ad for Smallville. It included Clark and Lois. And that apparently Lois is a bad girl and she has a secret. That's a step up from Clark vs. Terminator. I would have liked them to include a different scene but I'll take what I can get.

persephone

HSC
So, Chloe isn't dead. Suprise, surprise. I liked the shower scene. And Lois in Clark's shirt. Jensen Ackles. Tom Welling wet and topless.

persephone

HSC
Episode 3 of season 4 on tonight. Titled 'Facade'. Bits to watch out for. The beginning bit, the part before the credits. A flashback sequence of sorts. If you're a fan of Whitney (Eric Johnson) he's in there for like 5 seconds. And the ending of tonight's episode is very cute.

persephone

HSC
'Devoted' on tonight. Kryptonite love potions. A Chloe/Clark kiss. Lois and Clark investigating. Next week's ep ... 'Run'. The Flash comes to SV. Played by Kyle Gallner from Veronica Mars.

Darkening

HSC
This series ended when ive watched the superman movies and relised, nothing here is related :( i was hopin everything would relate :(

persephone

HSC
No they're not really related. I suppose towards the end of the series it'll have to link up to the movies some way. Al Gough and Miles Millar (the executive producers of SV) are fans of the original Donner films and it shows it some parts of next season I think.

The ads for this week's ep, about a code. The ep is not really so much about the code as the FLASH. A future superhero is coming to SV.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
so i started watching this show again, what season is aus tv on now :?

persephone

HSC
I absolutely loved Kyle Gallner as the Flash/Bart Allen, whoever. Saw the lightning bolt on his bag which I never saw before. And that he described in red and yellow which I didn't notice before either. I love the ep 'Run'. But I also love this Thursday's ep 'Transference'. Where Clark and Lionel switch bodies. And TW just does a great job in this ep plus he's wearing something besides plaid.

Gummy_bear

HSC
I loved having flash in the ep.
did anyone else notice how he said that he would find others like him and clark and maybe make some kind of legue? Thats a reference to the comic series with a legue of superheroes. It has batman, flash, the green lantern, superman and some others. That was awsome, I love it when they have stuff like that in the series.
Next weeks ep doesnt look great to me, just czo that whole swapping bodies thing has been done so many times, but i guess it should be ok.

I really want that thing to do with lana and her tatoo and that stuff to be explained. Does anyone wanna PM me or post a spoiler about it coz i really wanna know and jsut cant wait.

My bf watched a couple of eps from next season and said that they are awsome. I was asleep when he saw them :(

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
yep, flash.. picked that up as well, too bad that guy is in veronica mars :-

persephone

HSC
Well Veronica Mars and Smallville are going to be on the same network in the US soon so he could possibly come back.

I noticed him saying the 'league' thing too. That was a nice touch.

Transference is really good. I know the whole body switching thing has been done to death but it's Lionel Luthor in Clark Kent's superpowered body. Lionel knows nothing about Clark's life or his friends. Nothing about his powers. It's a good ep. I love the one of the last scenes in the ep and 'Pain' by Jimmy Eat World is playing.

And Lana's tattoo? So far Lana was in Paris and she touched the tomb of Countess Isabel Thoreux, who has that same symbol on the tomb. Lana woke up in Paris with that tattoo on her back with no memory of what happened to her. She was flicking through some photos of SV and saw the same symbol on the walls of the caves and she decided to come back. That's what we know so far. I'm not quite sure what the deal is with the tattoo. I wasn't paying attention when I was watching season 4. But don't you want to be surprised? :)

HSC
Gummy_bear said:
I really want that thing to do with lana and her tatoo and that stuff to be explained. Does anyone wanna PM me or post a spoiler about it coz i really wanna know and jsut cant wait.
Tune in for "Spell" which I think is the ep after the ep after "Transference", so like two episodes away. "Spell" will explain some more about Lana's tattoo. It's a great episode. Kristin is fantastic and the three girls look great...it's pretty funny too.

Then after "Spell", here's the tattoo spoiler:
Basically, it wasn't explained very well. You'd expect it to be complex, but in "Spell" we will meet Isobel, Lana's witch ancestor who uses Lana as a vessel. And basically Lana's tattoo disappears in the S4 finale when she, as Isobel, avenges herself and stabs Jason's mum, Genevieve Teague, with the stone. I got confused coz I thought that storyline was really badly written. In S5, it's like they just forgot about everything. First few eps of S5 are indeed great, but it just starts to suck later on IMO, I'm sad to say.

"Transference" is a good ep. I suggest you tune in. And this is coming from someone who didn't like Season 4, except for a few episodes. Anyway, Tom Welling is enough of a reason to watch "Transference". He's damn sexy in this episode. And I agree, the prison scene with "Pain" playing in the background was fantastic. I enjoyed how they did it.

persephone

HSC
Yes, how good does Tom Welling look when he's not wearing plaid!!!

The tattoo and the stones ... I was like ... pfft.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
persephone said:
Well Veronica Mars and Smallville are going to be on the same network in the US soon so he could possibly come back.
probably since he's not in VM anymore, are the ads on tv bullshit like the oc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)