• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

so did everyone made some friends yet? (2 Viewers)

^___^
HSC
haha, yeah..but no one cares

it reads that those study rooms should have more than a person in it, cos if u are by yourself you are suppose to study on those desk, not in a room

i was there for like 10hrs straight today, and no one asked me to leave
*shrugs*

^___^
HSC
haha

well out of the 10 hrs, i was mainly listening to iLectures, i have around 5hrs worth of them, so i didn't read/write for 10hrs continously :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i cant believe i didnt see you! i was in the lib for 3 hours when you were lol
i dont even know where the study rooms are.. i think i saw a couple where u can fit like 1-2 people in there when i was lookin for a seat but yeh where abouts are the bigger ones

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
10 hours of study aint that much, i realised this week.

It flies especially if you have to do readings.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
was anyone from here at the croissant cafe today? i think i saw someone browsing the form, but it might have been another forum with a similar colour scheme

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
iambored said:
was anyone from here at the croissant cafe today? i think i saw someone browsing the form, but it might have been another forum with a similar colour scheme
where is the croissant cafe?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah i didn't know one existed as well....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i think it's called croissant connection, or do i have the wrong name? it's at mac centre, it was an asian female browsing btw

swisstruffles

HSC
mayb jus cos there arent enough tables 4 the no. of students here...hey, admit that U also leave ur stuf on the tables to bags it when u hav 2 go 2 class! esp. when u cbf lugging it around the campus..>>
yes, it is ok meeting ppl and friends in uni but a diff. thing outside uni..esp. for nth shore ones cos practically every1 lives in the western burbs it seems :)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
swisstruffles said:
hey, admit that U also leave ur stuf on the tables to bags it when u hav 2 go 2 class! esp. when u cbf lugging it around the campus..>>
No I don't and have never done that. When I have class I take my bag with me.

iambored said:
lol i think it's called croissant connection, or do i have the wrong name? it's at mac centre, it was an asian female browsing btw
pggt. Mac Center. I thought you were talking about a Cafe at the Uni.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
no i don't leave my stuff unattended anywhere...
why do you? i hope you don't leave your stuff at the library hogging a table when your at class or out and about...
jeeze, if you don't wanna lug it around, don't take it to uni!

X

xeuyrawp

jlh said:
no i don't leave my stuff unattended anywhere...
why do you? i hope you don't leave your stuff at the library hogging a table when your at class or out and about...
jeeze, if you don't wanna lug it around, don't take it to uni!
yeh. Firstly, I don't leave shit at the library because people take it. Secondly it's unfair to bags the desk for ages.

If I see people's stuff clearly left on a desk to keep it (usually when I'm in line waiting for a comp/desk), I move it onto the ground and use the space. (generally I move it behind someone else's desk so they get blamed :D)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah unless you're legit in a room, and theres someone at least in that room, i dont think it'd be fair to leave your stuff there just to convenience going to class.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i never leave my stuff on tables, i give people the benefit of the doubt and think they might all be at the toilet but if not it pisses me off too

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I was at a table for 3 hours straight and the desk in front of me had books and a bag on it but the person who owned the stuff didn't return til after 3 hours. They then sat down for 5minutes went off for another 20minutes, came back then took their stuff and left the library.

That is just ridiculous

^___^
HSC
bscienceboi said:
I was at a table for 3 hours straight and the desk in front of me had books and a bag on it but the person who owned the stuff didn't return til after 3 hours. They then sat down for 5minutes went off for another 20minutes, came back then took their stuff and left the library.

That is just ridiculous

was that me??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)