so how did you rebel? (1 Viewer)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I feel like do things just to spite them, because I feel like they have no REASONING behind what they actually won't allow me to do (e.g they won't let me go out to often ffs) and they don't treat me like I am sixteen, even though I have done nothing to break their trust.

I have done (so far, except for telling mum to piss off) rebellious so they should give me a break and leave me the fuck alone for a week.

/end rant.

That said, you have a good point. Also, I only have another two years till I'm outta this house, anyway.
Good luck thinking you can be independent straight after year 12 if you plan on doing uni.

danal353

HSC
sometimes... just sometimes, I LIE TO MY MOTHER =O
*gasp

lol I don't think I need to rebel anymore now that I've finished high school

rx34

HSC
Started a World of Warcraft account.
My parents got so mad and thought I was playing some demonic game; they saw a blood elf. Lol

Last edited:

mR sinister

HSC
You know, it may seem at this age, that your parents dont give a crap about what you like or dont like, what you wanna do etc.. they just want you to do what they want.
And most of use disrespect them and all hate them for this
But im pretty sure 90% of u all once you are older and have kids, would want your kids to be the exact same way your parents did to you, and then once your kids will also rebel against use, you guys will realize.
this is just the way the world works, generation after generation....

HSC
hahHha, it's cute seeing all these 16 year old girls talking about moving out and all when they turn 18.

reality is going to come crashing down on you.

klaris

HSC
fuck my parents are so fucking restricting.

fuck my life.

sexii_Can_I

In your shoe closet, contemplating life =)
HSC
What did I have to rebel against? The fact that my parents would practically have let me get away with murder? x)

Come to think of it...I was a pretty un-rebellious child. Maybe my parents staged some sort of reverse-psychology conspiracy on me. O__o

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)