so..how was our first week of uni? (1 Viewer)

Yallaby1

HSC
hehehe my week was a roller coaster aswell....hmm..hehe

On my first day on the way to uni i realised i had fergotten my keys and mobile so i travelled an hours duration back and then back again lol....lucky i was planning to go early so that was a good thing lol

When i arrived there were all the tents and dancing, music and what not..got the free newspaper subscription and hung with a few peeps..1st(sociology) lecture: went well..ended like an hour early. 2nd lecture:Was the wrong lecture LOOL but i didn't have the courage do get up and out infront of 500 quiet people lool 3rd lecture(crime): Electricity shut down and it was smoking hot but all in all the lecturer raised a few interesting points about crime.

On the way home carrying everything was a mission heheh...accidently fergot/left my UWS STUDENT ID CARD in the bus...how? i do not know..but it was safely returned to me by a kind gentleman "Thank you thank you thank you" how can i thank him enough lol...now i'm more alert...yeah so got home around 5:30ishh

And tooday i bought THA books and phew i'm glad the carrying process is over lol i know what you mean...with the packed trains and the taken seat...but all is good

M

MichelleV

So i quite enjoyed Economics today.

Half the class showed up late because our room changed since we did tutorial registration.
I couldn't believe how few people there was, and then they all came in and it seemed right.

Tomorrow night I've got my first tute, so hopefully thats good :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Okay so I'm sort of late for my lecture. Just got to Redfern, and i ran into a special friend of mine who transferred out from uws to usyd. This guy keeps on popping back into my life every single time that I'm trying to move on from him. I just said hi and I said hey don't be late for uni, anyway I have to go catch my train and I walked off. I felt like crying my eyes out then saying please don't leave me. I played that scenario in my head then said to myself yeahhh that ain't going to go too well so I suck to the quick hi and bye scenario. Why does this dude keep on popping back up Inco my life just when il trying to move on? Is it fate or coincidence? First week of uni has been off to a strange start.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol rookie :)
Having a blast sitting in the fim lecture with rookie and harrisony.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol do we have a fim tute this week? I went to my class and no one was there :/

muhahahahahaha

HSC
No.. FIM tute is next week.
well that explains it, i was waiting outside the classroom and no one showed up (i waited for about half an hour, sad i know) then i decided to check online on Platform Web cos nothing in the learning guide stated that we wouldnt be having a tute this week, and bam kablemo! i read on PW that there was no tute. It was all a little depressing.

smartalec,im studying law/commerce :) physiotherapy eh? that sounds like an interesting course!

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Yeah, i met them in arc prep.. all of them were like 21+ :|

smartalec

HSC
well that explains it, i was waiting outside the classroom and no one showed up (i waited for about half an hour, sad i know) then i decided to check online on Platform Web cos nothing in the learning guide stated that we wouldnt be having a tute this week, and bam kablemo! i read on PW that there was no tute. It was all a little depressing.

smartalec,im studying law/commerce :) physiotherapy eh? that sounds like an interesting course!

nice law and commerce! what uni is that at? are you enjoying it? and yeah its very interesting :) especially since it has become quite an autonomous career now. so it will probably be quite challenging but i believe rewarding in the end!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I just saw this post now so Im sorry for the late reply! Im at UWS and yes, I love law/comm. At times, it can get a little daunting..the readings and the assignments creep up on you slowly then hit you in the face all at the same time, but you get used to it and the satisfaction that you get from getting that credit or distinction or high distinction is awesome.

Speaking of physiotherapy, are you a little like chiropracters or not really? I dont really understand the difference....maybe wikipedia could help :D

EDIT: yep, still dont know the difference hehe.

M

MichelleV

Are there a lot of mature aged students in the night classes?
Yes, the majority of them are.
In the evening BAS lecture, I'd say above 85% were maturate aged.
A few its hard to tell though because lots of people were in work clothes, and if their anything like me in my work clothes, i dont exactly look like a high school student :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol makes sense :) Yeah my friend took some night classes last year and he was like "omg sooo many mature aged students in my class" but he actually liked it. He felt like he could relate to them better than the people in the day classes.

smartalec

HSC
I just saw this post now so Im sorry for the late reply! Im at UWS and yes, I love law/comm. At times, it can get a little daunting..the readings and the assignments creep up on you slowly then hit you in the face all at the same time, but you get used to it and the satisfaction that you get from getting that credit or distinction or high distinction is awesome.

Speaking of physiotherapy, are you a little like chiropracters or not really? I dont really understand the difference....maybe wikipedia could help :D

EDIT: yep, still dont know the difference hehe.

haha. they are pretty similar, but i think the main difference is that chiropractors reposition the spine if you've got a bad back or whatever and physio is more to do with muscles and joints. if you have a broken hip for example, you wouldn't see a chiropractor, you'd see a physio. a physio would be able to recommend exercises so they are more independent whereas a chiropractor would just do there job and thats it.

but yeah, i don't know much about chiropractors, thats just based off my general knowledge so i could be wrong and i could be making a generalisation about chiropractors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)