so..how was our first week of uni? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Yeah lol. I could have moved to usyd this year but I would have had to drop my law degree and then pick it up later on, yeah I wasn't going to do that and waste yet another year or more of my life completing a course that should have only taken up 5 years in total lol.
Btw does anyone know if this is true...some friend of mine told me that if you want to transfer to a different uni, you can only transfer your first 10 subjects. The rest you will have to repeat?

swiftnissity

HSC
Yeah lol. I could have moved to usyd this year but I would have had to drop my law degree and then pick it up later on, yeah I wasn't going to do that and waste yet another year or more of my life completing a course that should have only taken up 5 years in total lol.
Btw does anyone know if this is true...some friend of mine told me that if you want to transfer to a different uni, you can only transfer your first 10 subjects. The rest you will have to repeat?
It depends on the course/uni

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahahaha, I havent been to the Bansktown campus before. My friend goes there and she's just like omg its so small and shit. But yeah I know aye? How big is Hawkesbury or Blacktown campus? Anyone know? THe Hawkesbury campus looks really nice though. I havent been there, but looking at the pics has definitely enticed me to go and explore the campus.
Blacktown campus is pretty small, it's on like an educational presinct shared with a TAFE and two senior high schools (one catholic and one comprehensive).

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Oh okay, well at least they're using the space properly. My uni has so much empty space lol. I know the werrington campus also has a tafe onsite. I think that's pretty cool :)

ameher

HSC
Went to ctown and penrith campus with a mate. ctown campus was good, liked the atmosphere there.

MysteryGenius

HSC
Yeah, it's certainly not as modern as Parra :) Thank heavens I'm only there one day at the moment... I still hate Werrington South more though (not really so much the campus, just how hard it is to bloody get there :/ Not once have I caught a bus that makes the campus easily accessible for me lol)
Do you take the shuttle bus from kingswood station or westbus?
I've only been there once (I'm there on thursdays) and using the shuttle bus was pretty straight forward. It kind of freaked me out at first cos I had no idea where I was and I was already running late for my lecture >.<

Hahahaha, I havent been to the Bansktown campus before. My friend goes there and she's just like omg its so small and shit. But yeah I know aye? How big is Hawkesbury or Blacktown campus? Anyone know? THe Hawkesbury campus looks really nice though. I havent been there, but looking at the pics has definitely enticed me to go and explore the campus.
Hawkesbury campus is *huge* but unless you're doing some sort of animal/plant related degree/unit you probably won't see most of it
It's such a nice and relaxing place to be in though

except for all those damn palm trees

Yallaby1

HSC
LOOL i go there...it's pretty alright...from what i've seen of it

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol I want to go and explore every single uws campus...the entire thing. I should go in the hols :)
Ah okay so the rumours of bankstown campus are not true after all....well aren't you the party pooper lol I jk I jk.

xkarmax

HSC
which campus are you guys from ? Im at bankstown and first week was fairly decent preety easy stuff although the people seem to be a bit snooby maybe because its first week :rage:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol love that image that you posted up. Mainy parra and campbelltown. A few at the other campuses :) lol yeah people are generally like that during thr first week of uni, dw, towards middle and end of sem, people get off their high horse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)