• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I felt bad, gave in...
A good sign that the "date" isn't going well.

Seriously, why did you go to a movie in the first place? Whose idea was that?

I was texting a lovely boy and the context seemed right to joke that I was his grandfather and I wanted to molest him.

Turns out, this hit a bit too close to home.
Haha!

annagurl

HSC
N/A
A good sign that the "date" isn't going well.

Seriously, why did you go to a movie in the first place? Whose idea was that?
I think it was his idea...
He wanted to watch scream, probably because he knows how I am with scary movies. But because I knew that i'd be clinging to him throughout the entire thing, and didn't want him to get the wrong idea, we watched an action movie :p

MysteryGenius

HSC
She gave him a chance, he fucked up. Such is life.

The first mistake was going to a movie as a first date. What a moron.
Yus, it's the worst >.<

I was texting a lovely boy and the context seemed right to joke that I was his grandfather and I wanted to molest him.

Turns out, this hit a bit too close to home.
LOL
awkwarrdd...

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I think i went to the park for my first real date.

I was a poor child.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
He keeps talking to me... it's getting a little irritating now. Texting, fb and now msn :/

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The last girl I dated the first date was a movie, I don't even know what happened in the movie, I was too busy making out.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The last girl I dated the first date was a movie, I don't even know what happened in the movie, I was too busy making out.
That reminds me that one of my friends like in Year 9 tried to set me up with this female friend of his. And she was full hitting on me on MSN and she's like "Oh, you know let's go to a movie together and sit in the back" and I'm like: "wat". And then basically she lost me at "We can make out during the movie" because I'm like "Dude, I'm paying $15 or so to get into the damn cinema, plus popcorn and drinks - so I can not watch the movie? lolwtf".

In closing, I can't believe you paid money to get into a movie... to not watch it at all <_<

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it was his idea...
He wanted to watch scream, probably because he knows how I am with scary movies. But because I knew that i'd be clinging to him throughout the entire thing, and didn't want him to get the wrong idea, we watched an action movie :p
My friend walked out, she was so scared. Probably because I kept putting my hand behind her seat and touching her randomly. :D
What movie? Thor? Fast Five?
This is the only way the first date should've been a movie. That's probably what he expected... you fucked up, anna.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
That reminds me that one of my friends like in Year 9 tried to set me up with this female friend of his. And she was full hitting on me on MSN and she's like "Oh, you know let's go to a movie together and sit in the back" and I'm like: "wat". And then basically she lost me at "We can make out during the movie" because I'm like "Dude, I'm paying $15 or so to get into the damn cinema, plus popcorn and drinks - so I can not watch the movie? lolwtf".
In closing, I can't believe you paid money to get into a movie... to not watch it at all <_<
This is why you're a virgin.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fast and furious :]
I fucked up? he made shit awkward! :/
Fast Five?
I saw that, it was pretty good. You should've seen something shit like Scream 4 so you two could make out. That's where you fucked up.
How's he supposed to finger you in Fast Five?
So it's not my apparent lack of social skills? AWESOME!
That showed your lack of social skills.
Hence, yes, it's your social skills.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Fast Five?
I saw that, it was pretty good. You should've seen something shit like Scream 4 so you two could make out. That's where you fucked up.

That showed your lack of social skills.
Hence, yes, it's your social skills.
My apparent lack in social skills. I'm not even sure if they're actually real or if it's just a myth.

I mean.. if an attractive woman says Hi to me - I must be doing something right <_<

Like existing! Thus, I'm not killing myself.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Fast Five?
He wanted to see scream 4, only because he knew that i'd be grabbing him and burying my face into his chest throughout the whole thing. I didn't think that was a good idea, considering I no longer feel for him that way.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
My apparent lack in social skills. I'm not even sure if they're actually real or if it's just a myth.
I mean.. if an attractive woman says Hi to me - I must be doing something right <_<
Like existing! Thus, I'm not killing myself.
Yeah, your social skills are a myth.
No... She probably thought "This guy looks like he knows I'm way out of his league so he probably won't hit on me. I'll say hi to see if he's a rapist."
Killing yourself =/= no longer existing. Your body remains.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
He wanted to see scream 4, only because he knew that i'd be grabbing him and burying my face into his chest throughout the whole thing. I didn't think that was a good idea, considering I no longer feel for him that way.
Exactly, you fucked up.
You could've gotten some action.
Why don't you like him now that he likes you? You're insane.
If I liked someone and they started to like me back for no apparent reason I would find the nearest place to have sex and then proceed to fuck their brains out.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Exactly, you fucked up.
You could've gotten some action.
Why don't you like him now that he likes you? You're insane.
If I liked someone and they started to like me back for no apparent reason I would find the nearest place to have sex and then proceed to fuck their brains out.
I stopped liking him like a month or two before he asked me out. I didn't stop liking him because he likes me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)