So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
no longer talk to

its been liek a week hasnt it idk kids these days

why pursue anyone just let them come to you

HSC
N/A
no longer talk to

its been liek a week hasnt it idk kids these days

why pursue anyone just let them come to you
No, the last guy I haven't spoken for months, I'd been thinking of talking to him again, except if he wanted to talk to me, he would.
Lol.
That is also part of why I can't be bothered, I'm just tired of going after someone and being disappointed in the end.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
No, the last guy I haven't spoken for months, I'd been thinking of talking to him again, except if he wanted to talk to me, he would.
Lol.
That is also part of why I can't be bothered, I'm just tired of going after someone and being disappointed in the end.
IT could also be vice versa and he doesn't know where to start off? It's not a one way street.

HSC
N/A
IT could also be vice versa and he doesn't know where to start off? It's not a one way street.
Last time I spoke to him, I started the conversation, and he kept giving me one word answers and to other things he'd say idk or ok, etc. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me. So I stopped and said goodnight and he just said night.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Last time I spoke to him, I started the conversation, and he kept giving me one word answers and to other things he'd say idk or ok, etc. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me. So I stopped and said goodnight and he just said night.
Yeah give up on him, not worth it :spzz:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Thought I'd contribute with a: I don't like... anyone in particular. No girl is getting that sort of, "Hmm, she's an awesome girl so I'm going to write an 8000 word story about her" kind of vibe from me =P

Which reminds me - perhaps me writing a story about a girl could be the crowning honour I bestow upon them? 'Tis different, I suppose.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
"Hmm, she's an awesome girl so I'm going to write an 8000 word story about her"

what the fuck

HSC
N/A
Yeah give up on him, not worth it :spzz:
Also all he said he wanted from me was sex. He said it explicitly that when I move to Melb, he wants that regardless of whether we're not talking/friends/'seeing' each other. :|
Yeah..

HSC
N/A
No girl is getting that sort of, "Hmm, she's an awesome girl so I'm going to write an 8000 word story about her" kind of vibe from me =P
Wow, that's quite original. (Y)
Normally it's songs, [amateur dance] dedication videos, and the sort.
She'd have to be prettty special. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)