So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (2 Viewers)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Odd, when I first read through it I thought I had FUCKING ALL OF THEM!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
nothin much, going good, thanks for askin

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hows kara-lee going riproot

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Odd, when I first read through it I thought I had FUCKING ALL OF THEM!
Is one of the symptoms "Doesn't have a long enough attention span to read through a wikipedia article"? If so, then that's one.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
wtf you dont feed a 6 month old baby chocolate are you crazy it has caffeine in it gosh

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
wow so you actually have a kid. you mustve shit yourself when you found out the girl was pregnant

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
but arent you happy now that she has been born

BlueTomato

HSC
Annagurl : i know this messsage might be a little late considering i juz decided to lurk around the post now n i dunno how much progress u've made in ur situation but i suggest juz telling the guy which ur not interested flat out how u feel, dragging him along for some time then cutting him off seems bitchy, ur juz wasting his and ur time , if hes udnerstanding he'd stay frens with u if hes a little bitch he'll ignore u n ur better off without bitch ass frens

Riproot : really? u have a child?! :O

Oh yea regarding my current situation , i asked tis girl out on my last day of coll as ive always wanted to ask her out but i never saw her around college till the day i finished my finals n we went out on 2 dates but the really fucked up part was i had to go back to my hometown which was 2 hours apart frm where i study so we both realised that nth more cud develop from that relationship n we havent contacted since and plus ill be leavin for sydney soon so things wud juz get confusing in the long run so that ends my latest brief romantic escapade.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Oh yea regarding my current situation , i asked tis girl out on my last day of coll as ive always wanted to ask her out but i never saw her around college till the day i finished my finals n we went out on 2 dates but the really fucked up part was i had to go back to my hometown which was 2 hours apart frm where i study so we both realised that nth more cud develop from that relationship n we havent contacted since and plus ill be leavin for sydney soon so things wud juz get confusing in the long run so that ends my latest brief romantic escapade.
You compacted a entire story into one sentence. o_0

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Annagurl : i know this messsage might be a little late considering i juz decided to lurk around the post now n i dunno how much progress u've made in ur situation but i suggest juz telling the guy which ur not interested flat out how u feel, dragging him along for some time then cutting him off seems bitchy, ur juz wasting his and ur time , if hes udnerstanding he'd stay frens with u if hes a little bitch he'll ignore u n ur better off without bitch ass frens
I don't have the heart to tell him. I will tell him soon though, because he's been texting me like 5 times a day and I don't reply to half of his messages. I think it's border lining over the top.
I figured that if I didn't reply, he'd stop sending them. But every morning... I wake up to a text message followed by like several others. It's getting annoying.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I don't have the heart to tell him. I will tell him soon though, because he's been texting me like 5 times a day and I don't reply to half of his messages. I think it's border lining over the top.
I figured that if I didn't reply, he'd stop sending them. But every morning... I wake up to a text message followed by like several others. It's getting annoying.
Tell him directly. He's a guy. He doesn't know. He won't get the hint.

sinophile4

Banned
HSC
you have an innate talent for leading people on just say 'i dont like you' and be fucking done with it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)