So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Actually he does seem like a bit of a knob. You shouldn't have slept with him in the first place.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with propositioning a girl, everyone enjoys sex, but it sounds like he's doing it without tact and treating you like an object.
I haven't slept with him, LOL.
He never intended to go out with me.
Hah, joy.
It's fine if he[just guys in general] was more decent and actually wasn't so rude. Flirtatious-ness is fine. Just not that.
He is a nice guy, just not to me.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
@KP He obviously wanted to drive you away because he doesn't feel like maintaining a friendship with someone so far away, and he probably feels it's too much hard work. So, I'd say don't talk to him again, it's what he wants... in a way.
Also, who would be friends with you in the first place?

HSC
N/A
@KP He obviously wanted to drive you away because he doesn't feel like maintaining a friendship with someone so far away, and he probably feels it's too much hard work. So, I'd say don't talk to him again, it's what he wants... in a way.
Also, who would be friends with you in the first place?
Why would he want to drive me away if I already stopped talking to him?
I don't know.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty sure they're having sex with one of my friends… not right now but like you know. Wonderful.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
rcn i should follow her? i dunno if i can pass the USMLE, thats some tough shit.
Only if SHE wants you to. If she's indifferent (likely, fucking women) then it's time to find someone that actually loves you instead of just saying it.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Only if SHE wants you to. If she's indifferent (likely, fucking women) then it's time to find someone that actually loves you instead of just saying it.
oh its not like that lol we arent going out. she prob doesnt even know im into her. just saying if i should cuz i rly wanna have sex with her.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I think its hypocritical that women expect yout to tell them how much you love them every five minutes just because they tell you although when you tell them you actually mean it and they just do it because "that's what girls do they tell everyone how much they love them" (text explaining a past break up :/)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
oh its not like that lol we arent going out. she prob doesnt even know im into her. just saying if i should cuz i rly wanna have sex with her.
If you haven't already it's too late.

The one I'm talking about, the last time was about 2 weeks ago.

I think its hypocritical that women expect yout to tell them how much you love them every five minutes just because they tell you although when you tell them you actually mean it and they just do it because "that's what girls do they tell everyone how much they love them" (text explaining a past break up :/)
I hate it.

I don't take the 'L' word lightly. When I say it, I mean it; it's for life. But apparently to her, if I don't meet some arbitrary quota of how many times I say it, then the feeling expires!?

Ironically, I think girls value the importance of both sex and love far less than guys.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate it.
I don't take the 'L' word lightly. When I say it, I mean it; it's for life. But apparently to her, if I don't meet some arbitrary quota of how many times I say it, then the feeling expires!?
Ironically, I think girls value the importance of both sex and love far less than guys.
I think it depends. Some girls yes, but most girls value sex more than guys because they have to kind of surrender their body, whereas lots of guys just fuck anything that movies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I think it depends. Some girls yes, but most girls value sex more than guys because they have to kind of surrender their body, whereas lots of guys just fuck anything that movies.
Submission, dominance; they're different sides of the same coin.

Submission isn't even that bad. Lay back and let my partner get off on my body? BRILLIANT! Maybe I'm biased from my last partner, but I think girls confuse submission with laziness and poor sex ability.

Girls like sex. You know that old argument "If guys have lots of partners they're legends, but if girls have lots of partners they're sluts!" the modern day girl uses that as a crutch for their debauchery.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Submission, dominance; they're different sides of the same coin.
Submission isn't even that bad. Lay back and let my partner get off on my body? BRILLIANT! Maybe I'm biased from my last partner, but I think girls confuse submission with laziness and poor sex ability.
Girls like sex. You know that old argument "If guys have lots of partners they're legends, but if girls have lots of partners they're sluts!" the modern day girl uses that as a crutch for their debauchery.
tbh I think most girls value the importance of sex more than me and that's what I was getting at. Guys dont always have to be in lie or whatever to have sex and lots of girls feel they do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)