Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
... said:
man, and i thought howie was brave enough to call himself a west ham fan in a public forum..now we have liverpool fans doing the same thing :rolleyes:
haha go West ham hanging in their on 9th -_- , sheringham scoring 4 goals from 4 matches!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
La Liga also started last weekend, bit cut that I didnt see any of the matches, but i'll be ready for the next round.

Here's the Skysports guy's preview of the season.

Good read for an overall view of all the clubs. Although he loses a lot of credibility when he says that Seville won't miss Reyes and Sociedad won't worry about losing their captain Alonso :D.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Very good team by team analysis there of La Liga I must say, sounds convincing to people who don't get to see a great deal of it like me anyway :p. Not knowing enough about most of the teams, I'd make the same sort of prediction, except with Barca to come out on top with Madrid and Valencia fighting it out for automatic qualification.

bennynoel

jim_green said:
I highly doubt Ronaldinho will need to beat the whole Milan team all by himself. Barca is bursting at the seams with creative talent, so much so they have to loan out Saviola for a year...well that's just because they exceeded their quota of non-Euro players, but it's still a damn impressive team. I'm tipping them each to win at home.

Point to ponder.. why was Panathinaikos in pot B (2nd team in each group)? Have they actually advanced to the quarters recently or is UEFA just being democratic?
Saviola acquired Spanish citizenship so that's not why

T

timbk2

wwoot.. i just got my liverpool gerrard #8 jersey delivered to my desk !

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Does anyone know what time EPL highlights are on today on Fuckin Foxtel

I checked the tv guide says shit , but i know its on.. because last time i missed it and it was apparently on but ti didnt even say in the Gay tv guides

stupid foxtel...

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
psscht

i dont think it was even on yesterday!!

fuck sake give it back to SBS ....

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i reckon... foxtel's soccer pannel is so shit as well... andy harper, robbie slater...
but this week theres no highlights prolly coz there werent any games with all the WC qualifiers... (HAHAHA england)

are sbs gonna get serie a stuff again? or la liga?

Ednaw

HSC
Yo, All i can say is go the gunners. long time supporter love the team :)

^___^
HSC
well done Sven

dropping James was never an easy task, but he finally did it :)

hmm..Defoe ahead of Smith, thats interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)