• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
david james was left flat footed after that headed goal ... lols
shitty game ... murphy is the only 1 who can shoot penaltiies in the liverpool team ... and the service that owen is getting is a disgrace ... bergkamp to liverpool ??? he can be the provider they have been looking 4, luring him der is the problem, as he probly will go 2 ajax or retire ... anyway new topics 2 discuss ...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
rivaldo to bolton, that could be a good move, could ...

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
man, bolton would have a mad midfield. Okocha, Rivaldo and Djorkayeff. It is just a matter of if they are past their best playing days.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by RUB!X
david james was left flat footed after that headed goal ... lols
shitty game ... murphy is the only 1 who can shoot penaltiies in the liverpool team ... and the service that owen is getting is a disgrace ... bergkamp to liverpool ??? he can be the provider they have been looking 4, luring him der is the problem, as he probly will go 2 ajax or retire ... anyway new topics 2 discuss ...
Are you that commentator on SBS (Craig Foster?), cos you sound just like him? :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
wow ... good onya, hollier must go, must ...

M

mushi

Originally posted by RUB!X
... and the service that owen is getting is a disgrace ... bergkamp to liverpool ??? he can be the provider they have been looking 4, luring him der is the problem, as he probly will go 2 ajax or retire ... anyway new topics 2 discuss ...
lol, u took that off the commentator dude on sbs world gam eeh?
he was saying the same thing , after the man city highlights hehe

and chelsea down AGAIN!!
OMFG!! :(
john terry was sooooo close in the last minute

and how good was that shearer goal?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
haha, yeah, juz thought id use the topics ;)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mushi
and chelsea down AGAIN!!
Well, at least something good came from that Newcastle are still on top with a good game in hand! :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
haha, newcastle for 4th ecl place, i hope ... that would hurt liverpool fans ;)

M

mushi

bah, i'd rather see liverpool take the 4th imo

and scott parker took young player of the year ..cools..go chelsea :)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
nah, liverpool deserves to not make champions league. Their football is sooo unattractive, this pump the ball up to Owen and hope he scores tactics just isnt wat i want to be watching. I hope Villa or Charlton make Champions league. Just for change from the same four all the time.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Someone told me Barcelona or some team was interested in Owen???

bah n00bs -_- , they can buy all the players they want , they are no match for the Gunners

Lol damn we kicked ass on the EPL table 10 points ahead of Chelsea i think it is

What a victory :D

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by reno2004
nah, liverpool deserves to not make champions league. Their football is sooo unattractive, this pump the ball up to Owen and hope he scores tactics just isnt wat i want to be watching. I hope Villa or Charlton make Champions league. Just for change from the same four all the time.
ur a wise man my friend :)
cept the villa/charlton going to CL part :p i think newcastle will be better in CL, give villa a yr more or so when their team builds up, then i'll want to see them in CL cos O'Leary has the experience to guide them further than prelim round

Originally posted by Seraph
Someone told me Barcelona or some team was interested in Owen???

Barca wants anyone and everyone since they are loaded..but they dun need owen, they know that cos how could u rate him along kluivert/saviola/ronaldinho(anyone see his lob to set up the winner against madrid, bloody awesome and mad touch)
at the moment Barca knows they need some defenders cos Puyol is like the only guy that knows how to defend...

Originally posted by jim_green
Liverpool 1-0 Man U.. take that biatches :D:D
u should be thankful our team was playing shit that day..with a team like urs, i doubt u'll make it in CL :p

on a seperate note

COME ON LEEDS!!!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Barca have a midfield screen in Davids, so it's alright.

As for Parker and award... it's too bad he won't be playing CM for some time to come. :p

As for Arsenal, good on them! They're truly great now (because they've won the EPL)!!! Going places...

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Barca wants anyone and everyone since they are loaded..but they dun need owen, they know that cos how could u rate him along kluivert/saviola/ronaldinho(anyone see his lob to set up the winner against madrid, bloody awesome and mad touch)

when i saw that lob the first thing i thought was 'thank fuck slur alex didnt sign him'. i reckon he'd eat up premiership defences. horrid defending for that goal it must be said. what was raul bravo doing 2 metres behind the other defenders. did he want to play xavi onside?

Last edited:

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
if man utd had gotten ronaldhino, it would have been a close title race, as he can carry a team on his back when they are not playing well(*cough* thierry and arsenal *cough*).

But i reckon the ultimate forward pairing at the moment would be ronaldhino and henry. Both can set each other up for spectacular goals that they know the other can finish off.

And to all those Leeds fans, id say it is about time to learn the words - Nationwide Division 1. They will come in handy next year. Nothing against ur team, but id say ur hope of avoiding relegation are all but gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)