Soldiers are not heroes (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Can we please ban davidbarnes he is legitimitately retarded and spreading vicious militant propaganda that murder is heroic

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Can we please ban davidbarnes he is legitimitately retarded and spreading vicious militant propaganda that murder is heroic
1. I am not trolling
2. I am saying the opposite of that. Genocide is murdur. However, Australian soldiers are professionals - they are not mercenaries, murderers or comitters of genocide.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Off topic a bit.

I really hate it when modern war widows with kids complain about how hard life is going to be because their husband died in Iraq. Especially the ones that marry them when they are already soldiers.

You were married to someone in a high risk job. Why complain?

HSC
you ought to be ashamed of yourself christian

suggesting that we should question the legitimacy of the wars our defence forces are involved in

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Off topic a bit.

I really hate it when modern war widows with kids complain about how hard life is going to be because their husband died in Iraq. Especially the ones that marry them when they are already soldiers.

You were married to someone in a high risk job. Why complain?
They get a heap of money and benefits from the government though.

HSC
1. I am not trolling
2. I am saying the opposite of that. Genocide is murdur. However, Australian soldiers are professionals - they are not mercenaries, murderers or comitters of genocide.
Ok putting aside the Waffen-SS example

The Wermacht. Professional soldiers. Didnt commit genocide generally. Mostly conscripts. Just doing their job. Invaded Poland, Greece, France, North Africa, Crete, Russia etc.

Heroes.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
1. I am not trolling
Murder means the intent to take someone's life through violent means. Being a soldier, you are trained and paid to fatally wound other people. So when I pick up a gun, shoot some arab through the head 5 times I am a hero not a murderer because I'm wearing a camo uniform. Fuck. You are the worst poster ever in the history of the world.

I am ashamed I have a brain how UNOSTRAYAN of me

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Lets not forget how many civilians are killed by big headed soldiers who think its fun to attack unarmed families, rape women and make people do sex acts for their enjoyment.

MysteryGenius

HSC
We need troops incase of emergency or crisis and its better to have experienced and well trained up troops at your disposal.

So people who sign up for that I think are doing their bit for their country.

But people who sign up thinking killing people is cool and all iraqis are evil are scumbags.

Being a soldier means you follow orders.

Tbh I would be more inclined to revere soldiers who have gone against orders to save lives; soldiers with a conscience.
+1

MysteryGenius

HSC
they're nothing but pawns in a fucked up game of political chess in my opinion

but the bravery of some is something to admire

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Lets not forget how many civilians are killed by big headed soldiers who think its fun to attack unarmed families, rape women and make people do sex acts for their enjoyment.
Those soldiers are acting outside of the law though and would be jailed if intent was shown and it could be proved, just like any other person who committed those acts would be.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
in other news, call centre operator forced to take a phone call

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Those soldiers are acting outside of the law though and would be jailed if intent was shown and it could be proved, just like any other person who committed those acts would be.
Oh yes it gets investigated but that type of shit happens a lot. Especially with the Americans.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Oh yes it gets investigated but that type of shit happens a lot. Especially with the Americans.
Yeah, tehres been a few cases, althoguh teh soldiers have been sentenced to life in Leavenworth military prison, possibly some the death penalty even.

HSC
back on topic

being a soldier does not neccessarily mean you are a hero

that is a fucking moronic thing to say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)