sooooo in love (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lol, pretty damn good :D

He's so easy to talk to, to laugh with, so nice to cuddle, the sex is mind blowing, we had a two bad weeks and we got through it n it only makes me love him more, his family make me feel like part of the family.

and there is soooooooooo much more, it's just great.. I love him :D
neglect his appearance ?

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
beating sum1 on the internet must have made you feel good, just like the way the author of the original post felt when she told every1 that she was sooooo in love. sorry but its going to take more than being told to fuck off to beat me down.

SweetSeasons

HSC
you just obviously seem.. I dunno pretty down or bitter about your self, or about past relationships, dunno why else you would try make your self look all high and mighty for giving me crap bout sayn i love my boyfriend..

Dunno, I got nothin against you, dunno why you should take out negative energy out on me

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
you just obviously seem.. I dunno pretty down or bitter about your self, or about past relationships, dunno why else you would try make your self look all high and mighty for giving me crap bout sayn i love my boyfriend..

Dunno, I got nothin against you, dunno why you should take out negative energy out on me
Oh come on, is that all you've got? :D

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
fuck up terd (ogmzergrush)! to SweetSeasons, not trying to be all high and mighty just had more than my fair share of bad relationships. if anything i try to protect people from getting hurt cos i know how it feels, im not taking negitive attitude towards you, (sorry if thats how it came across) just dont like people to get hurt and upset and spend wks crying over some1, that might sound stupid (and just so you know that i have a heart - i still miss my ex, but cant do anything bout it). im not bitter to myself. just relationships. so sorry to you

SweetSeasons

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
fuck up terd (ogmzergrush)! to SweetSeasons, not trying to be all high and mighty just had more than my fair share of bad relationships. if anything i try to protect people from getting hurt cos i know how it feels, im not taking negitive attitude towards you, (sorry if thats how it came across) just dont like people to get hurt and upset and spend wks crying over some1, that might sound stupid (and just so you know that i have a heart - i still miss my ex, but cant do anything bout it). im not bitter to myself. just relationships. so sorry to you
meh every ones had bad relationships and gets hung up on them, you just gotta get over it, it's part of life.. just as much as the good relationships and good times are part of life :)

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
lol.

Next time maybe you should try for "look out kiddo, I keep getting fucked over!" instead of "grow up", the message which someone would take from reading the two is quite different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)