Soul-Mates (1 Viewer)

perkelerakkaus

HSC
N/A
ugh, soulmates... i'm a/ignostic so spiritual compatibility might just be psychological
i don't like to romanticise chance like that
i also don't think the idea that another soul is reserved and waiting for us is anymore appealing than love being a sort of spontaneous synchronicity
it seems like a cop-out tbh, used as a clutch bc people are afraid of loneliness in context of the unknown
my mother read my palm and said there was a rift in my love line, woo. pickiness and shyness really don't go well together :)
however i'd rather be lonely alone than lonely as a couple
i identify as being quirkyalone- content being single but not opposed to being in an exclusively meaningful relationship.
we've been fucked over if we believe the ideal love exists
we are potentially compatible with different people, each person is as much a gift as they are a sacrifice.

divorce rate is 50%, i also read somewhere that arranged marriages in which common goals come before "spark", "mr/mrs right" or "chemistry" are statistically happier in the long term. these are marriages where love is developed over time rather than fallen head over heels into, drugged up on dopamine. not that i'm cool with my parents' grubby interference either, i might just have to coddle my husband with knives or something. it's just a different perspective on 'soulmates' and the idea of a modern fairytale.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i believe that everybody has a soulmate (except me)
its just that some never find theirs

Premeditated

HSC
ugh, soulmates... i'm a/ignostic so spiritual compatibility might just be psychological
i don't like to romanticise chance like that
i also don't think the idea that another soul is reserved and waiting for us is anymore appealing than love being a sort of spontaneous synchronicity
it seems like a cop-out tbh, used as a clutch bc people are afraid of loneliness in context of the unknown
my mother read my palm and said there was a rift in my love line, woo. pickiness and shyness really don't go well together :)
however i'd rather be lonely alone than lonely as a couple
i identify as being quirkyalone- content being single but not opposed to being in an exclusively meaningful relationship.
we've been fucked over if we believe the ideal love exists
we are potentially compatible with different people, each person is as much a gift as they are a sacrifice.

divorce rate is 50%, i also read somewhere that arranged marriages in which common goals come before "spark", "mr/mrs right" or "chemistry" are statistically happier in the long term. these are marriages where love is developed over time rather than fallen head over heels into, drugged up on dopamine. not that i'm cool with my parents' grubby interference either, i might just have to coddle my husband with knives or something. it's just a different perspective on 'soulmates' and the idea of a modern fairytale.
Girl, you make sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)