Soul-Mates (1 Viewer)

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
this is very true

wtf is wrong with people
dont even understand your own beliefs
Why can't you believe in soul mate when you are an Atheist?
Atheist to me is someone who does not believe in god. He/she can still find an awesome friend or buddy...

What have you been smoking?

philphie

Banned
HSC
Why can't you believe in soul mate when you are an Atheist?
Atheist to me is someone who does not believe in god. He/she can still find an awesome friend or buddy...

What have you been smoking?
the inherent belief in a soulmate is for both partakers to have a soul. the soul has no scientific rationality that so many atheists stand by. to meet ones soulmate means the existence of destiny opposed to the rational of co-incidence. what part of believing you and everyone in the world has a soul and destiny have do with what atheists believe in?

Last edited:

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
the inherent belief in a soulmate is for both partakers to have a soul. the soul has no scientific rationality that so many atheists stand by. to meet ones soulmate means the existence of destiny opposed to the rational of co-incidence. what part of believing you and everyone in the world has a soul and destiny have do with what atheists believe in?
Dude you are lost in your discourse. Whats the term for that again..

Atheist can still have a soul and can still believe in what ever they want, except a god who thinks he can make everyone fly...

Soul mate can mean anything anyway. Its got nothing related to religion. Different culture defines it differently. Soul mate to me and many people can mean a best friend.

I think god has warped ur mind bro.

philphie

Banned
HSC

Atheist can still have a soul and can still believe in what ever they want, except a god who thinks he can make everyone fly...

Soul mate can mean anything anyway. Its got nothing related to religion. Different culture defines it differently. Soul mate to me and many people can mean a best friend.

your definition of an aetheist is oversimplistic.

i am talking about the fundamental meaning of a soul not a meaningless word that you find so many people nowadays throwing around.

CecilyMare

HSC
I don't think atheists who don't believe in the metaphysical therefore not believing themselves having a soul nor anybody else having a soul, will go around looking for a soulmate i.e. a person with another soul that ought to be combined with their own WHEN THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN SOULS

Or perhaps they are sarcastic when they are using the term 'soulmate'. Or simply metaphorical.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC

err no,
atheist (generally) either deny the existence of a deity, or reject theism.

now if there isn't a God, i guess their scientific rationale would be intertwined in the big bang theory, as the origin of life, as well as evolution (the philosophy) as the origin of life. (i know for a fact that this bloke xoytto or whatever, claims to be a man of science.. although he's very inconsistent with scientific method)

now as xoytto claims to be a 'man of science', claiming that 'all things can be explained by science', clearly he believes in the big bang theory.. ie. the big bang theory clearly explains that the universe occurred due to a cosmic accident.

that means, ultimately your birth, and your death is a result of the accidental colorfication of atoms...

now to talk about soul mates.. 'ie.. the.. one for me.. one true love.. someone out there that is the perfect partner.. ', that is intellectual hypocrisy.
it's a lapse into lala land.

if you're an atheist, you have to have the intellectual integrity to realise, that life is random.. life just occured by chance.
it's a result of a random explosion in the universe.

and to talk about pre-destined love partners, and interests.. is..
well.

absolutely ridiculous.
he is guilty of intellectual hypocrisy..

now please understand i didnt not start this whole debate in this thread,
he did.
and i am just being polite by refuting his arguments, and pointing out the inconsistencies in his own arguments, and his beliefs, thus pointing out to him his obvious confusion in the whole matter.
oh, and of course his intellectual hypocrisy.

Name_Taken

HSC
Athiests are unable to seek a higher purpose in their life and can't grasp the concept of true morality.

They are unable to respect the notion of a higher authority exists in their narrow minded view of life other than themselves.

They rejct the notion that they even have a soul, and as such try and distance themselves of personal responsbility.

They are unable to experience true love, and are clouded by lust and temptation, rooted fundamentally in their own sinful and selfish desires.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC
Athiests are unable to seek a higher purpose in their life and can't grasp the concept of true morality. The rejct the notion that they even have a soul, and as such try and distance themselves of personal responsbility.

They are unable to experience true love, and are clouded by lust and temptation, rooted fundamentally in their own sinful and selfish desires.
just, just go back to your homosexual and is god real thread ok boy?

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Athiests are unable to seek a higher purpose in their life and can't grasp the concept of true morality. The rejct the notion that they even have a soul, and as such try and distance themselves of personal responsbility.

shut the fuck up douchebag...look up the philosphy of morality...before the bible was there morals?...

Name_Taken

HSC
shut the fuck up douchebag...look up the philosphy of morality...before the bible was there morals?...
The Bible is not Christianity in its entirely, it represents only one aspect of the religion.

And to answer your question, of course there was morality before the Bible was compiled, however without God there can be not true morality, a sense of what is truly right or wrong.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
The Bible is not Christianity in its entirely, it represents only one aspect of the religion.

And to answer your question, of course there was morality before the Bible was compiled, however without God there can be not true morality, a sense of what is truly right or wrong.
yes...so blowing up cities with people who do things that you dont agree with is right? also lets flood the earth...

Name_Taken

HSC
yes...so blowing up cities with people who do things that you dont agree with is right? also lets flood the earth...
So what does a creation who rejects His creators love, and even rejects the notion of His almighty existence in the first place, simply as a means to justify their own selfish and perverted lifestyle, deserve exactly?

philphie

Banned
HSC
So what does a creation who rejects His creators love, and even rejects the notion of His almighty existence in the first place, simply as a means to justify their own selfish and perverted lifestyle, deserve exactly?
i'm quite glad people like you exist, because without them, where would laughter be in the world?

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
All I can say is "Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups".

Most of these people who talk about god are bullshit artists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)