Soul-Mates (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
and why didnt you tell me about this before? lol!
Cause i knew u'd say this:

how many guys do you check out? lol!
:eek:

well, since you mentioned, i kept starring at this chick and she kept starring back at me while walking on the street, giving me that sensual look that she wanted me ya know, i knew then we were made for each other, untill i ran into a pole and knocked myself unconcious and never saw her again...daymmnn i lost a hotty any guy could have wished for! Darnn!! lol
she wanted u? :lol: jkz

That was MEEEEEEE silly! After u hit into the pole, i ran up to u and took ur wallet + car keys! :eek:

XaittyO

HSC
Cause i knew u'd say this:

:eek:

she wanted u? :lol: jkz

That was MEEEEEEE silly! After u hit into the pole, i ran up to u and took ur wallet + car keys! :eek:
totes see you doing this. lol.

XaittyO

HSC
So they dont exist Theism? What evidence are you basing that on? Just because youve never met your soulmate doesnt mean they dont exist right?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
So they dont exist Theism? What evidence are you basing that on? Just because youve never met your soulmate doesnt mean they dont exist right?
you know i've realised what an absolute hypocrite you are.

how can you believe in soul mates, yet be an atheist?

XaittyO

HSC
Im not an atheist, i told you that moron. Not believing in God specifically doesnt make one an atheist. Atheism isnt based on one being. If it were, we'd all be atheist for not believing in Superman. Who, btw, Pwns god at every turn.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Im not an atheist, i told you that moron. Not believing in God specifically doesnt make one an atheist. Atheism isnt based on one being. If it were, we'd all be atheist for not believing in Superman. Who, btw, Pwns god at every turn.
you said so yourself you're an atheist ..

http://community.boredofstudies.org...cs/106355/does-god-exist/991.html#post4856388

'im atheist'.

see if you don't even know what you are 'im atheist.. no im pagan' , why am i wasting my time with you?

XaittyO

HSC
More importantly, dont you, as a powerful almight supporter of God, have better things to do on a thursday night then stick to BoS like sperm to paris hiltons ass hole?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
More importantly, dont you, as a powerful almight supporter of God, have better things to do on a thursday night then stick to BoS like sperm to paris hiltons ass hole?
i am just pointing out to you the inconsistencies in your arguments..
and there are MANY.

if you don't know if you're an atheist.. 'i'm an atheist' 'no i'm not, im a pagan'..
if you don't have any consistency in your beliefs, contradicting yourself..

obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.

Name_Taken

HSC
You like confessed to be an athiest in the "Is God Real?" thread...

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Okay guys pls stop fighting... why do we most of the time arguing on religious beliefs? :confused:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
eh.... it's a nice idea or whatever but nah i don't really believe in the whole concept of a "soulmate". especially when fuckwit 16 year olds (or... people of any age, really) use it to describe a partner they've been with for like, a few months lol
that's not to say you can't find someone amazing who you have heaps in common with and feel like you could spend the rest of your lives with each other, but the whole "lol you complete me! we're made for each other! ^___^" etc. thing? i just don't really buy it.

philphie

Banned
HSC
this is very true

wtf is wrong with people
dont even understand your own beliefs

it's called self denial. he thinks he has an ugly soul so tries to deny the existence of them all together

boganxcore

HSC
i once pissed in richard dawkins mouth while he was sleeping

and denied myself so i didnt have to feel guilty

self-denial is a ruler

HSC
What does believing in soul mates have to do with religion? ITT I think most people are using soul mate to refer to someone out there who is just right for them. If the dude who is an 'atheist but is not' is talking about deep ancient greek beliefs in regards to soul mates and doves and corny zeus shit and what not, then yeah, if that's the case, he's a flexible atheist?

WHO CARES lol.
soulmates shmoulmates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)