Soul-Mates (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
yeah i believe they do exist.

id like to think ive found mine.. but then again. im wishing on billions of stars in the night sky it comes true.

*sighs*

edit - BUT, you must always keep in mind we are all young here. and not to rush into anything. and sometimes we may think we've found our soul mate... but what happens 5 - 10 years down the track?? theres always the possibility they arnt your soul mate. just keep an open mind :)

Last edited:

XaittyO

HSC

id like to think ive found mine.. but then again. im wishing on billions of stars in the night sky it comes true.

*sighs*

edit - BUT, you must always keep in mind we are all young here. and not to rush into anything. and sometimes we may think we've found our soul mate... but what happens 5 - 10 years down the track?? theres always the possibility they arnt your soul mate. just keep an open mind :)
Vanilla ur a smart girl :)
Ur right, we're only young students. If we dont find our life partner now, we have years to search :)

HSC
N/A
Vanilla ur a smart girl :)
Ur right, we're only young students. If we dont find our life partner now, we have years to search :)
thankyou.

yes. as the saying goes "theres plenty of fish in the ocean".

live your life. try new things meet new people. date a variety of people. :)

(now the time has come to take my own advice ... hmm. i can do it!)

XaittyO

HSC
thankyou.

yes. as the saying goes "theres plenty of fish in the ocean".

live your life. try new things meet new people. date a variety of people. :)

(now the time has come to take my own advice ... hmm. i can do it!)
lol some times the hardest part... *sigh*

philphie

Banned
HSC

*sighs*

you can always be a swinger later on

Guesss

HSC
I think soul-mates are real?

hmm...the incident that got me thinking this soul-mate business might be real is, about a month or two ago i was at woolies and saw this guy, he was wif sum girl, but besides the point, we looked at eachother for quite some tym, and i felt like i knew this guy...he looked like he was trying to remember where he'd met me too, maybe like he was gunna say sumfing. It was so weird, cause i felt like i'd known this guy, but i dnt noe. how? Then about 3weeks ago, i saw the same guy at Parra and again i felt like i actually really know this guy, like personally. Unfortunatley i couldnt say anything cause he was going down the escalators, he was looking at me thoughtfully *perhaps trying to remember?* and i was on the other side going up...

SO yeh, who knows...soul mates might be possible?

btw. has any1 ever experienced sumfing similar to this^? *hides*

philphie

Banned
HSC
I think soul-mates are real?

hmm...the incident that got me thinking this soul-mate business might be real is, about a month or two ago i was at woolies and saw this guy, he was wif sum girl, but besides the point, we looked at eachother for quite some tym, and i felt like i knew this guy...he looked like he was trying to remember where he'd met me too, maybe like he was gunna say sumfing. It was so weird, cause i felt like i'd known this guy, but i dnt noe. how? Then about 3weeks ago, i saw the same guy at Parra and again i felt like i actually really know this guy, like personally. Unfortunatley i couldnt say anything cause he was going down the escalators, he was looking at me thoughtfully *perhaps trying to remember?* and i was on the other side going up...

SO yeh, who knows...soul mates might be possible?

btw. has any1 ever experienced sumfing similar to this^? *hides*
probably your cousin, and yes, my world square girl

XaittyO

HSC
I have guess. At camp this girl looked at me thru the bonfire, i looked back at her and for a while we just stared. Now, i call this girl my girlfriend :)

philphie

Banned
HSC
you ended up with the wrong person, you were meant for the fire

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
I have guess. At camp this girl looked at me thru the bonfire, i looked back at her and for a while we just stared. Now, i call this girl my girlfriend :)
haha i'm not totally convinced you aren't the troll here.

XaittyO

HSC
how does telling a story of how i met my girlfriend make me a troll?

Guesss

HSC
Lol. It's okay XaittyO

And r u srs thats how u met ur gf? lol Over a bonfire? *yeh, well thats y they think ura troll*

XaittyO

HSC
Indeed i am Guesss :D then we danced. It was a great night.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
Lol because you come off as hilariously naive, one could read it as a troll being funny :)

Clearly not the case, apparently ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)