splendour up yer arse (1 Viewer)

zaxmacks

HSC
Despite the good line up, I would never waste $450 on a festival.

johony

HSC
okay so i think i'm going now according to a few of my friends

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
as decent as the lineup is, the more i think about it the more i don't want to go.... probably looking at around ~$800 for the entire weekend including tickets, food, drinks, accomodation, travel etc... and judging by the amount of "LoL oMG spLEndoUR sO keWL hEhE!1!!!1!" status updates on my facebook it's going to be full of fuckheads anyway

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah before the prices were announced I thought I'd be spending ~$800 or more and looks like I was right. Lineup is fantastic but I already have Strokes sideshow tickets as well. If BSS and Frightened Rabbit have sideshows on seperate dates I'd be super duper happy

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
the monday of splendour is paper one of my english trial or something something. still going. i'm thinking i might sell my strokes ticket...

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
ummm the free ticket is yours if you are a ganga. if i was you i'd take up the offer

jackydoll

HSC
At least Triple J will have coverage from Splendour like every other year. You can hear live music for free without being surrounded by faux-rave dickheads.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
the monday of splendour is paper one of my english trial or something something. still going. i'm thinking i might sell my strokes ticket...
i'd be interested in the strokes ticket lol?

but i can't do splendour

towny

HSC
N/A
450 jaysus chroist

can someone sort me out tickets please? all these sth american internet cafes are bogus

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
sister's partner goes to woodford folk festival every year, that's the place right? will have to ask him how to get there, lol

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
got a ticket in the pre-sale and all my friends got tickets today yay

now gotta worry about acomm, friends have a camper van but its full up i was too late in askin, or they don't lyke me. but ill just pitch a tent near the van, all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)