st andrews application? (1 Viewer)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i'll have a year (first year) at college to meet lots of people and decide what i want ot do. maybe rent a house or stay at the village. i got accepted to the village but only a studio apartment which means i would have to buy food every night which will get real expensive (it has no kitchen). i may stay at the college to work my way up the heirarchy and get a really good room eventually. i also really like the sort of atmosphere that college would have because it sounds quite teamish and family like. A YEAR TO DECIDE ON tHINGS. at least i wont have to spend time cooking

chaude

college stereotypes

just like to clarify a few little misconceptions about the aforementioned stereotypes:

Women's is very much the slutty college - when they go out they look very $2 for example tash the rash, now how does one get that reputation? If a requirement for entry is a private school education, what can you expect???

John's is given heaps of shit but they are an extremely Australian institution, i mean who doesn't love watching the underdog succeed and they have stacks of fun. Their college formal has been voted one of the best in intercol.

Wesley do have a reputation - they are inbred and are all drug-fucked. Meat-heads and jocks only.

If you want to apply to Paul's, make sure you live in Mosman, went to Shore, your mum does your washing and drives a mercedes/BMW, can't make your own bed, your dad's a lawyer, you've been to europe at least twice...if you went to a public school don't even think about it. Oh and make sure you know your wines and bring a bong.

Sancta has a reputation for having the hottest freshers in intercol - Drew's wish they had us but they don't. Sancta girls are the olny ones in interocl who REALLY know how to party. If Sancta ever turned up to the highlander (Drew's bar) it might actually be a good night.

Ok the truth about drews...the only thing that gets blown is their bagpipes.
Fresher's live in the ugliest building on Sydney Uni Campus and once a week they have to call the pest controller. They can't hold their piss, they spew everywhere, they turn a good night into a shit one and they choked and lost the rawson cup.

So Mr Melbourne, now what do you think about the truth???

melbournian said:
Sort of - although the reps don't really hold true much anymore atleast

Drews has a reputation of been pissheads - but from what i've heard from 4th years that reputation was true before the chicks came 3 years ago, but not so today

Johns has a reputation of been cunts - and its true

Pauls has the stereotype you get with been an all guys college - and its slightly true but not really - and a snobby reputation - and thats not true

Wesley doesn't really have a stereotype

Sancta has a stereotype of been skanks - and its true

Women's has a snobby reputation - not true

chaude

You sound like a real dickhead

Hey Mr. Melbourne.

You make the Drew's freshers look like a bunch of cock sucking maggots. While attempting to make all these poor year 12 kiddies want to go to to Drew's, you are just fucking your whole image up. You agree you live in a SHITHOLE, and i understand why you got accepted at Paul's: you sound like the most arrogant motherfucker to ever walk into Sydney Uni.

Women's: by far the sluttiest college. A Drew's senior's boyfriend works at the Uni pathology department, and Women's BY FAR has the highest number of patients being tested for STDs. My friend went to get a blood test, and he said "If you are from Women's, i've had an influx of STDs today."

Paul's: I have some good mates there, and i enjoy a Happy Juice at the Sal's. Thank god you didn't set foot in there. You would have dragged their clean cut image through the bog. They do leave the grounds, i've seen their boat shoes gracing the Grose and the Stand many a time. Did you get invited to their formal? Freshers had a great time, probably all the better since a wanker like you wasn't invited.

Sancta: you contradict yourself. Skanks, who don't get any? I don't get it. How much sex have you been getting if Sancta girls "get none"? Are you the dirty penis who has been spreading the rash around Women's? Maybe you just think Sancta girls get none because they won't get with you.

John's: tied with you for Rawson Cup basketball, dickhead. And get you hand off it about the swimming carnival because you had one guy that just won everything. I don't think you can take credit for all the sporting glory when you said yourself that you suck at sport, arsehole. The Jets won two sports this year, basketball and softball. Were your female shitheads any better? The Johnsmen probably pissed on the floor because that's all the highlander is worth. Cheaper than a Women's dirtbag.

Get your hand away from your dick, and move away from the computer. I noticed that you have 1702 posts. Time to get a life LOSER. When do you even get time to enjoy college when you spend all night with one hand on the keyboard and the other one wrapped around your chode?

chaude

Ok

Righto mate, we'll call it even. I have really enjoyed this banter, i love getting passionate about college rivalry. Next time i see you out at the Stand i'll shout you a beer. Being out every wednesday except one is a real feat even i can't beat.

PS I'm sure you don't spend ALL of your time with your hand wrapped around your cock.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
so we get the smallest rooms etc? di you get a room in the main building? cos by the sdound of it id prefer it to thyne

Sashmish

What's this about Women's having a slutty reputation? :confused:

I really want to go there!

Should I be worried or were you just saying it for the sake of the argument?

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
chaude said:
While attempting to make all these poor year 12 kiddies want to go to to Drew's, you are just fucking your whole image up.
you, on the other hand, are doing wonders for yours.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
welshi said:
you, on the other hand, are doing wonders for yours.
i second that. he's not making us want to go to drews. he's mostly given us his unbiased opinion and is proud of his college. chaude has ripped into to melbournian for no decent reason (maybe he had a bad day lol).

no one will want to go anywhere near a college that has people who go out looking for arguments like chaude.

Anyways, us "yr12 kiddies" are perfectly able to make informed decisions about colleges by ourselves. we cant be persuaded to go anywhere. melbournian was just being helpful.

Last edited:

welshi

HSC
damn straight darl. i shall be proud to share my college with fine and reasonable young men such as yourself. and join u in paying out the fuckwits from other colleges. :D

fukndrewspooks

Sashmish said:
What's this about Women's having a slutty reputation? :confused:

I really want to go there!

Should I be worried or were you just saying it for the sake of the argument?

DOnt worry about that. its a load of shit. there is 1 chick at womens who is a big slut but she is by far and away an outlier. Then again, Drews has the Gash and sancta has their fair share also.

Womens chicks are generally nice however they are a bit clicky/ however so are sancta chicks to a similar extent from what i have seen. having said that I have a heap of mates there and they are all really well balanced. Advantages of being a chick at womens would be not having blokes in college like drews/wesley and also being so close to pauls. it works both ways hehe

Sancta chicks are pretty cool as well, fuck it, lets face it, there is no one stereotype, generally everyoe at every college is very accepting of everyone else and has a great time. you will meet good people and have a great time wherever u go.

but be careful of the Fu*ken chopper C*&ts... dodgy bastards

fukndrewspooks

melbournian said:
Are we refering to someone who goes by the name of two letters in the alphabet. :D
Or someone else
from which college?

there is the rash from womens, the gash from drews

stephies

got a reply to my application yesterday

didn't say it was a delight to read but porges said good stuff so i'm assuming the general gist is giving a positive but personalised reply

got my interview 16 nov at 10 am - ugh! too early in the morning!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
stephies said:
got a reply to my application yesterday

didn't say it was a delight to read but porges said good stuff so i'm assuming the general gist is giving a positive but personalised reply

got my interview 16 nov at 10 am - ugh! too early in the morning!
did he refer to youe personal statement at all? i hope i get in!

Last edited:

stephies

hmmm no except thank you for application & statement etc

he just said good suff bout my application in general

don't know if i'll go if i get in
all comes down to $$
my parents aren't that keen on it

welshi

HSC
stephies said:
hmmm no except thank you for application & statement etc

he just said good suff bout my application in general

don't know if i'll go if i get in
all comes down to $$
my parents aren't that keen on it
well call me spoiled but do i really want to spend the whole year in a poky room eating camp food and defending my reputation against someone who lives in a different building? the whole rivalry thing sounds like all the private school snobs (as opposed to nice private school girls like me :D) from the north shore pick up and shift their elitism and testosterone to camperdown.

should i just live in the SUV? or is college worth it?

mack

Banned
HSC
The only bad thing I can see is the cooking. I cant cook to save my life, im just going to heat up frozen pizza every night.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Cooking is simple, and it doesn't require much skill to cook better then camp quality.

That and when your a fussy eater (think disliking the taste of cheese) you don't want to be eating mass produced food.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)