st andrews application? (1 Viewer)

mack

Banned
HSC
Hahah I knew something like that was coming. Seriously, cooking might be simple for some, but I cant do it to save myself. The most complex I can cook is microwave popcorn, honestly.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well if worse comes to worse there is always frozen food :p simply follow directions on the packet :p

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
hey welshi. did you get accepted into suv. i did but i only got a studio apartment whivh is useless considering that it has no kitchen. where am i supposed to cook? i cant buy food every night from the eateries coz i cant afford that. i'll probably cope with mass produced food as long as my mum makes some nice meals for me on the weekends and in the holidays.
when i looked at your profile in noticed you have the same birthday as me. how strange is that?!!!!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
that is strange. i know two other guys who have that bday...no girls tho.

are applications closed for SUV? haven't put mine in yet. ought to.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i think there is still a while till they are due but if you want a good room you need to book asap. i got my second preference as i wanted a single room. i dont know anyone at my school who is living in at suv next year. i know a girl who's trying for womens but no one i could share with. you should have a chance if you are sharing.

chaude

Whatever

Call me a cunt if you like, but aren't you being a huge hypocrite? "There's no stereotypes blah blah blah.... Choppers are cunts". Religious descrimination is politically incorrect in today's society, particularly in Sydney University where we are supposed to be well educated and culturally aware. I'm quite sure that those who do elect college as the most desirable option will be well adjusted students, rejecting these bullshit stereotypes that you all propose.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
hey melbournian,
is wesley college worth applying for? i thought id do my preferences as drews, wesley, pauls (i think co ed would be a bit more fun so i put wesley before pauls), johns (doesnt sound as good.

Thanx heaps

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
chaude said:
I'm quite sure that those who do elect college as the most desirable option will be well adjusted students, rejecting these bullshit stereotypes that you all propose.
firstly, only melbournian has proposed any stereotypes. not "You all" as you say.

secondly, we asked for some stereotypes and i dont think there is such thing as a bullshit stereotype. a stereotype is a stereotype. they are all generalisations but often are true in some respects and allow you to get an idea of the vibe or atmosphere of the colleges.
You were happy enough to make your own stereotypes earlier too.

i dont mind if you disagree with stereotypes at all, but to disagree in the way you have shows you have your own stereotypes about colleges too. what makes your's less bullshit?

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
why? is pauls good at aths? i'll probably end up going to drews or wesley (i know someone applying for there) anyway from what ive heard. ill be having an interview at drew on the 17th nov so will get a bit of a look at the place, but the other applications are not sent yet because im waiting for my references to get done.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
how should i dress for the drews interview? is it just normal casual clothes without being daggy?

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
so are you unsure? thanx anyway. i guess ill just wear smart casual clothes

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
hey my dad thinks i need a lap top to take to uni. what do you all think? should i take my desktop to college or leave it at home for weekends and just use my laptop at uni when i get one?

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah i figure i might need to save space if the rooms are so pokey. what kind of laptop do you have. they are pretty expensive if you want one that has the same stuff and is like a desktop. i guess because they are small. i doubt ill get an apple though (very over priced)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)