• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stage Names (1 Viewer)

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
Fire - yeh - that's the dude... big nose - and is a boheimath...

In regards to Ashton (yes a great name) - he was great in the butterfly effect... There was only one time in the entire movie i thought he was about to say "You just got PUNK'D - biatch!"... hahaha... But, yeah - i thought he was great in it - and the script was written really well... It really gets you thinking after the movie.. I gave it 8.5/10... And yes, he can pull off the serious role i reckon... So - go check it out... Well worth the $8.50 cheap-ass Tuesday ticket... hahaha...
8.5/10?! - well i just might see it now...

has anyone seen "the passion of the Christ" yet?
i want to see it

ppl who have - what did ya think..?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i saw it, and it's worth the viewing... 9/10... Yes, it's very gory - but it is made so well, with a lot of metaphors that (if you have any knowledge of the devil) then you'll understand... It's a really great movie - well directed by Mel Gibson, and the elad actor dude (can't remember his name) is brilliant... Again, it's very violent - but well worth the money... A great film...

I saw Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed last night.... 7.5/10... Good, funny yet incredibly full of Tasty Cheese.... Very cheesey - but i needed a good laugh after a week of work, so it was good for me... Same old Scooby Doo stories - monsters trying to kill the gang/other ppl/etc... But if you wan't a funny laugh - go see it...

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
saw the first one..........cheesed me to the eye balls....5/10
good for a laugh after a hard day...but...not super entertaining...

though - Fast and the Furious - was worse..........and only saved by it's cool soundtrack.....just.

kalinda

HSC
i hated the first scooby
so what else is on at the moment im in need of a good movie

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
starsky and hutch comes out tomorrow! YES!!! I can't wait... I think secret window also comes out - can't wait... MORE JOHNNY!!!

Saw The Cat in the Hat on Monday: 8/10... Mostly for the way in which a great script (from a novel) was translated into a film... Much like "the grinch" - directed by the same person... Mike Myers is pretty funny in some bits, but the movie doesn't really "go" anywhere... Still worth watching if you have the money and want to go to the movies...

Saw The Haunted Mansion last night: CRAP... 3/10... SO BAD... DO NOT GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE... Unless ur bent...
Also saw 50 First Dates last night (after Haunted Mansion): 8/10... Very funny... Good one-liners... Semi-original plot... Well held by Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler... Rob Schnieder does a superbulous job with his character, and has one of his more memorable films in this... Worth the viewing, definetely if you are going with your partner... Some bits will have u in stitches - some very funny stuff in it... Go see it, if you can!!!

There you go - there are my 4 movies in 3 days reviews... Also saw 28 Days Later (GREAT) and xMen2 (GREAT) in my amtes home theatre.... Go see them both too! Hahaha, i suggest seeing a lot of films! haha... So yeah, also watched the Tropfest DVD... 10/10... Enough said, get it and watch it... Especially if you're doing Vid Drama for your IP! hence, it was actually 7 movies in 3 days! Hooray! hahaha... Stay safe all! YES - STARSKY AND HUTCH!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha... yeh - i work, and i work HARD! haha... am contemplating seeing starsky and hutch today... but my mates are all at college or uni, and we're partying hard tonite!!! ahhH!!! maybe another day...

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
me and my mates are going to watch either butterfly effect or 50first dates tonight after dinner... or maybe both!
should be good.. i want to watch 50first dates much more though..
yay! holdiay time.. i wanna go and watch thirteen. sounds alright....or any movie at the dendy... dont feel like normal general released stuff right now...
oh yeh! hopefully i wil be able to see "the servant of two masters" very soon! should be great...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
i really want to watch "servanT" as well.

I got sent a free movie ticket to Greater Union for doing some online survey so i think ill go on my own and watch "Passion" or "butterfly effect"

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
well, i wanted to see starsky and hutch (as we all know)... BUT, instead - yesterday i went and saw the new JD flick - Secret Window... Well, well, well made! Fecking brilliant cinematography, JD is incredible as his character... And the twist in the plotline at the end, is pretty awesome- even i didn't see it coming... 9/10...

kalinda

HSC
i really want to see secret window - i heard though gothika was a typical movie of its kind

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
I went and saw Starsky and Hutch last night! Feckin brilliant - 9/10 - it's so, so, SOOOOO funny... haha, oh my - thinking about it makes me laugh... GO SEE IT "do it... do it... DO it..." hahaha.. You'll understand once you've seen the movie... hahaha... oh geeze - think zoolander actors trying to be cops... hahaha.... it's really funny, and has a deeper meaning for all you nerds out there that are into meaning... hahaha... SEE IT NOW!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
maddogz, yes, starsky and hutch rocked ..'do it' lol... secret window was also good but i didnt think the ending was very well done at all... very sloppy and unoriginal... my sister actually guessed it at the beginning of the movie, believe it or not. But still, the majority of the movie was very good.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Yes "Taking Lives" DYING TO WATCH IT!!! plus Angelina Jolie!! grrrr.
Yeah, it looks really good hey!!! And gothika... thats looks exciting!!! and shrek 2!!! :D yay!!! oh, and spiderman 2!!! YAY!

Originally posted by Trigger189
maddogz, yes, starsky and hutch rocked ..'do it' lol... secret window was also good but i didnt think the ending was very well done at all... very sloppy and unoriginal... my sister actually guessed it at the beginning of the movie, believe it or not. But still, the majority of the movie was very good.
I liked the ending... Yes, it's not as good as the novella, but still - it's hard to create a screenplay from a novella (esp. anything by stephen king)... I was watching Mr. Deeds yesterday morning, and the "bad" guy from Secret Window (with the annoying accent and "that" grin, with "those" teeth) is in it... it was weird... hahaha... oh well - he has "that" grin in Mr. Deeds too! Can u explain how it was "unoriginal"??? I thought it was very original, esp in the context they put it in...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
****SPOILER ALERT****

unoriginal in that they spent the whole movie establishing this mysterious atmosphere (very successfully I might add) only to cheat the audience with a split personality twist. I havent read the novella, but for a Stephen King story I expected better.

I was fearing the whole way thru the movie after my sister guessed it that it wouldnt be true, but it ended up happening. I guess I just expected a lot more than a split personality twist. It felt like it was building towards something really cool.

And I'm a big fan of that hick. He was awesome in it. hahah... "you stole my story" - great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)