• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stage Names (2 Viewers)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
****SPOILER ALERT****

unoriginal in that they spent the whole movie establishing this mysterious atmosphere (very successfully I might add) only to cheat the audience with a split personality twist. I havent read the novella, but for a Stephen King story I expected better.

I was fearing the whole way thru the movie after my sister guessed it that it wouldnt be true, but it ended up happening. I guess I just expected a lot more than a split personality twist. It felt like it was building towards something really cool.

And I'm a big fan of that hick. He was awesome in it. hahah... "you stole my story" - great!
oh, okay - i getcha... i agree: 35% haha... but yeah - the hick! hahaha... i love that line "you stole my story" hahaha

Originally posted by grk_styl
when does Spiderman 2 come out?
um... july 1st... so a long wait... Gothika is out April 29th.... Shrek 2 comes out June 17th.. and just to let you know (if ur into Blade) that the third installment is out early next year (most probably January 6th)... However, don't hold me to these dates... These are just what i gather from my industry source i just spoke to...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
Gothika looks so excellent. I saw the song clip to 'Behind Blue Eyes' or whatever its called and it was similar to the previews of Gothika. Is there some kind of connection there? lol
yeh... the film clip was filmed in the same institution that halle berry is placed in... i think the song is also on the sountrack becoz i saw a competition which gives away the "behind blue eyes" CD single as well as a double pass to the movie, and a copy of the sountrack... so yeah, im not sure??? im pretty sure that there's a link tho!

whatever. glad u enjoyed it carson. that keeps me happy.
haha... so if i agree, then your happy??? well then, i agree...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
well, well, well... today i went and saw my first movie up here on the Goldie... Went and did all you Angelina Jolie fans a favour by watching her in "Taking Lives"... It's a really great movie, holds u on ur seat and rarely lets ur eyes wander from the screen... If you're a Jolie fan, GO SEE IT! She is hott, and i'm not a big fan of hers, but in this - she is HOTT... She is in a sex scene and all... Hott, esp naked... Go see it... haha - sounds like im some pervert.. but i'm not... The plot is great, it reminds me alot of Mission Impossible (with all the different identities), but is much better i feel... Probably also coz Ethan Hawke is in this is why it reminds me of MI... Anyways, go see it 8/10!!!

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I watched Pirates of the Caribbean on DVD. Hm.....my friends made it out to be this amazing film and how incredible it was, and blah and blah. After I watched it, I was thinking, "hm...a little B-Grade". There are heaps better films out there!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Boo hoo. Its not like a fricken Oscar winning movie, it was just a surprise hit that was really fun and that the whole family could enjoy, what more did you expect?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
johnny depp was great in pirates of carribean!!! the way he addapted keith richards as his character of a swashbukling pirate was superb... so nobody knock him... and the movie was good too!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Boo hoo. Its not like a fricken Oscar winning movie, it was just a surprise hit that was really fun and that the whole family could enjoy, what more did you expect?
ehh, I guessed I expected a fantastic movie, coz that's what my friends made it out to be.

Originally posted by cmaddogz
johnny depp was great in pirates of carribean!!! the way he addapted keith richards as his character of a swashbukling pirate was superb... so nobody knock him... and the movie was good too!
Hey, I'm the first to NOT knock JD. I think he's fucken gorgeous. I just thought the MOVIE was dull. But then again, I'm not into fantasy and make-believe movies. I mean, come on guys, pirates?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hay! im seben. seben yeerz old. leev me alone. :'( boo hoo. pirates ar funnee!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
still on the topic of stage names, great well.......blah blah blah...

Johnny's the man and pirates rock......

....that's all i have to say...

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC

*honk hooooonk!* ....sounds like someone's boardin the soap box express....

hhahhahhahaa - heh heh heh ....JK - :( *cowers* don't eat me!

:chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)