• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

who is going to win the state of orgin??

• blues

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • marrons

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters

*mel*

kimi said:
oh and how good was Matt King? He was awesome, Menzies too :D Mini was abit off- but he got two tries so im happy .

And im also happy Carl Webb got injuried- serves him right for being a dick.

What do u people think of Anasta' performance tonight? i thought he was alright, though there were times when i was psd off at him- but generally fine i guess.
LOL me too! (about Carl Webb) I really really hate him.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
yeah but he didnt even look like fending..... anyway i dont wanna argue, if it was Mellor or vagana id defend him.
Haha good job on the bias there :D

Who cares in the end? NSW scored the try and won the match, and that's all that really matters.

Constip8edSkunk said:
th knights havent won a single trial or nrl game, so last win for buderus would be rd 26 last year which is just under 10 months ago i think, you'd have to go further back to find when johns last won .... lol
This is true. Except Buderus did play in the Tri-Nations. So his last victory was November 27, 2004, when Australia trounced Great Britain 44 - 4 in the final.

That means it's almost seven months for Buderus.

Johns, however, hadn't won a match since injury. He was injured in Round 3, 2004. Which means his last victory prior to tonight was the 34-26 victory against Melbourne on March 21, 2004.

Andrew Johns had to wait a year and a quarter for a victory.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
This is true. Except Buderus did play in the Tri-Nations. So his last victory was November 27, 2004, when Australia trounced Great Britain 44 - 4 in the final.

That means it's almost seven months for Buderus.

Johns, however, hadn't won a match since injury. He was injured in Round 3, 2004. Which means his last victory prior to tonight was the 34-26 victory against Melbourne on March 21, 2004.

Andrew Johns had to wait a year and a quarter for a victory.
Whoa! u know ur facts and dates :D, i kinda feel srry for Johns.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yeh forgot about the tests... hehe mustve been pretty tough for hagan, at least watching johns feeding buderus for the final try can give him some positives to think about, until 3 weeks time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)