STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

Stueyboy94

HSC
These notes are the best notes I have ever seen. Excellent layout and the lesson plans are top quality. Great person to deal with and if you would be silly not to have a chat with him. Great prices and a large variety of notes and I even got his english notes for FREE.
Email this kid IMMEDIATELY! No joke he is awesome!
Thanks a heap man!
BUY THEM NOW!

surfeter

HSC
N/A
When I got the chemistry notes I was amazed at how many files there were. They are so so detailed! Thanks Kamal!

Kamal15

HSC
These notes are the best notes I have ever seen. Excellent layout and the lesson plans are top quality. Great person to deal with and if you would be silly not to have a chat with him. Great prices and a large variety of notes and I even got his english notes for FREE.
Email this kid IMMEDIATELY! No joke he is awesome!
Thanks a heap man!
BUY THEM NOW!
When I got the chemistry notes I was amazed at how many files there were. They are so so detailed! Thanks Kamal!
Thanks guys!

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
So I came on here just randoml and I just want to congrgulate you on your amazing marks and getting into medicine! wow!
Chemistry is my worst topic (practically failing), absolutely horrid and my teacher is a pain, so to hear you got 3rd state rank as an accelerant, i'm incredibly impressed and a tad bit jealous ^_^
I wish I could give a great review on your notes, but I'm broke, mt druitt-er's for ya ;)

but well done again, Kamal :)

btw, the best matches in cricket is between India and Pakistan!

aekryan

HSC
Fantastic notes. Comprehensive yet concise. Should make thing relatively easier for me next term and in my HSC year and help me push for that first rank. Cheers!

Kamal15

HSC
So I came on here just randoml and I just want to congrgulate you on your amazing marks and getting into medicine! wow!
Chemistry is my worst topic (practically failing), absolutely horrid and my teacher is a pain, so to hear you got 3rd state rank as an accelerant, i'm incredibly impressed and a tad bit jealous ^_^
I wish I could give a great review on your notes, but I'm broke, mt druitt-er's for ya ;)

but well done again, Kamal :)

btw, the best matches in cricket is between India and Pakistan!
PM'd you mate just give me an email and I might be able to set up a deal!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

rainn

HSC
Kamal's notes are amazing! They are well set out and very detailed - you couldn't ask for a more comprehensive set of notes. I'm sure they will be helpful to me when I do my HSC next year. Thank you so much. Everyone should buy now, highly recommended!

annihilator1

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hi Kamal, was wondering how much are chem and bio notes. although i've read great comments, i may not be able to buy them - am really struggling with financial problems. thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)