State Rankings (2 Viewers)

dp624

HSC
Hey everyone, keep us posted on today's calls! Best of luck to anyone who has a chance of getting one.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Pwnage101 said:
who wants to bet no one on this forum gets a call?? lol

jks, good luk 2 everyone!!!
It's very likely considering how difficult it is to come first.

But if it is just based on a state rank, I am sure someone in this forum will get some state ranks.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
lyounamu said:
But if it is just based on a state rank, I am sure someone in this forum will get some state ranks.
Me too; I'm certain that a few of us have an excellent chance at attaining a state rank (whether it be first or top 10 or whatevs). You, sonya, zephyrio, dp624 & all the other overintelligent users that populate this forum...At least one of us has to get a rank.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
fallenstar said:
Me too; I'm certain that a few of us have an excellent chance at attaining a state rank (whether it be first or top 10 or whatevs). You, sonya, zephyrio, dp624 & all the other overintelligent users that populate this forum...At least one of us has to get a rank.
sorry, exclude me from the list.

I don't want to be bagged out when I don't get one. ;)

dp624

HSC
lyounamu said:

What about 2u maths? DIdn't you do well in that (like 118 or something)? It's a top20 subject too so it's a bit easier isn't it? Plus you have less comeptition from the people who did 4u maths.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
lyounamu said:

hahah as if we'd bag you out; acing maths whether you get a state rank or not is an achievement - I know I definitely wouldn't be able to do it.

Zephyrio

HSC
Top 20 in 2U maths would be nice omomomomomom.

(Actually, getting one was precisely the reason I dropped 4U. Oh and the workload too, and being a humanities person. ;))

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dp624 said:
What about 2u maths? DIdn't you do well in that (like 118 or something)? It's a top20 subject too so it's a bit easier isn't it? Plus you have less comeptition from the people who did 4u maths.
Yeah but I am never sure. I am certain I got 120. But who knows? My hand writing is so poor that I can get marks deducted. ;)

And in the heat of an exam pressure, anything can happen ;)

dp624

HSC
lyounamu said:
Yeah but I am never sure. I am certain I got 120. But who knows? My hand writing is so poor that I can get marks deducted. ;)

And in the heat of an exam pressure, anything can happen ;)
Oh wow, 120. I tihnk that if you've talked it through well and discussed the shit outta it you should be pretty darn certain.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
dp624 said:
Oh wow, 120. I tihnk that if you've talked it through well and discussed the shit outta it you should be pretty darn certain.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
are you, or is anyone else, getting a blank box where your phone number (home or mobile) should be on Students Online??
I've updated it with my mobile number but the box is still blank after i've saved :S

dp624

HSC
fallenstar said:
are you, or is anyone else, getting a blank box where your phone number (home or mobile) should be on Students Online??
I've updated it with my mobile number but the box is still blank after i've saved :S
OK damn it didn't wokr for me either. GAYGGAY. oh well tell your parents to take it.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
dp624 said:
OK damn it didn't wokr for me either. GAYGGAY. oh well tell your parents to take it.
they're at work and i have no siblings...blastblastblast
maybe it's blank because it's confidential information? i.e. hackers can't access your phone number?

dp624

HSC
Blast, I had better stay in today then. my mobile doesnt werk

morning storm

HSC
maybe i should just let everyone get frazzled in peace, but come on people this is getting a little bit silly

it is likely that the vast majority of you will not be getting a call from the BoS... besides namu, dp, fallenstar and zephyrio that is. come to think about it, its you guys that are doing all the frazzling...

carry on then i guesss..

Last edited:

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
morning storm said:
maybe i should just let everyone get frazzled in peace, but come on people this is getting a little bit silly

it is likely that the vast majority of you will not be getting a call from the BoS... besides namu, dp, fallenstar and zephyrio that is. come to think about it, its you guys that are doing all the frazzling...

carry on then i guesss..
haha, I'm not as stressed now. if my school hadn't explicitly told me I could very easily attain state rankings I bet I wouldn't have even thought about it. but all's good at the mo.
put some Coldplay on fellow frazzlers. it works magic.

morning storm

HSC
i am not sure if coldplay is in a way, a reference to my avatar

either way, everyone listen to coldplay!

dp624

HSC
Ok I concede failure. May those who beat me enjoy their ranks

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dp624 said:
Ok I concede failure. May those who beat me enjoy their ranks
Don't put yourself down. Putting yourself down actually puts others down because you are like the smartest 08er from BoS.

At the end of the day, it's UAI that is the most important, not petty state ranks.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
lyounamu said:
At the end of the day, it's UAI that is the most important, not petty state ranks.
hear hear.
yes, it would be effin sweet to get a rank, but really, none of this will matter this time next year. we'll be in uni or doing what we love and the hsc & state rankings will be a thing of the past. in uni no one cares about state rankings anyway; it's a whole new standard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)