"Stephenie Meyers can't write" - Stephen King (1 Viewer)

mioumiou

HSC
i can put up with the "nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh twilight is the shiznit" that i always run into whenever it becomes the topic of conversation, but i can't believe they're so ignorant to not know who stephen king is.
And then proceed to call him jealous of a man who in every promotional photo has distorted and malaligned (can i use that word?) features.
Bleh.:chainsaw:
lol

musing

HSC
I DON'T understand why New Moon would be so much popular than HP and the Half-Blood Prince!

Twilight is shit. HP>Twilight

philphie

Banned
HSC
half blood prince wasn't that good anyway. well actually that's not a confirmed judgement seeing how i missed out on Dumbledore dying because i yelled out during the movie "harry dies" and i got kicked out. but i can once again confirm that emma is yum

musing

HSC
+ 1
I've read bits and pieces of those books and they're absolutely horribly written. It's just famous because of the love story and the 'oh-so-hot' Edward Cullen.
And the actor of Edward Cullen looks like a greasy scumbag.

HSC
You bet she fukin can't write, Stephen King is the master of all horror writing! I HATE TWILIGHT NEW MOON ALL THE CRAP! DIEE!!

Don't even get me started on the Vampire portrayal, I mean which douchebag vampire glows in the sun! For all twilight + new moon lovers, HAVENT YOU GUYS HEARD OF ANYTHING CALLED THE UNDERWORLD SERIES!!!

mioumiou

HSC
you bet she fukin can't write, stephen king is the master of all horror writing! I hate twilight new moon all the crap! Diee!!

Don't even get me started on the vampire portrayal, i mean which douchebag vampire glows in the sun! For all twilight + new moon lovers, havent you guys heard of anything called the underworld series!!!
lol

mizukiyanagi

HSC
Edward Cullen:
> is a sparkly virgin-for-centuries vegetarian vampire
> known for his loving nature because of: him finding out where his loved one lives, breaks in the house at night, and watches her when she sleeps whilst the counterpart is unaware.
> A guy with a weird nose (imo) as if the makeup artist punched him on the face using a powder puff.

P.T.F.E

HSC
At least JK ROWLING had a more articulate way of writing and they are the types of books u can read over again beacuse of the detail within the stories that arent apparent on your first read... she left clues everywhere and allowed the reader to decide how thought provoking to take the book, some would have tried to work it out other would have simply read it and just cruized along with it.
WHERE AS
stephanie myers reminded me of reading something writtin by a chick in year ten... repetitive stupid nonsense that had a wingeing teenage girl and some old dude hitting on her... his like 100 yrs old surely no teenage girl could love that...
I CANNOT STAND IT. not only is it a shit concept it is even writting to horrify

mioumiou

HSC
At least JK ROWLING had a more articulate way of writing and they are the types of books u can read over again beacuse of the detail within the stories that arent apparent on your first read... she left clues everywhere and allowed the reader to decide how thought provoking to take the book, some would have tried to work it out other would have simply read it and just cruized along with it.
WHERE AS
stephanie myers reminded me of reading something writtin by a chick in year ten... repetitive stupid nonsense that had a wingeing teenage girl and some old dude hitting on her... his like 100 yrs old surely no teenage girl could love that...
I CANNOT STAND IT. not only is it a shit concept it is even writting to horrify
I agree with you!! nice comment! :spin:

1Eilatan

HSC
*Sighs* I hate the whole argument. Firstly, I'd like to say that -both- Stephanie Myer and J.K Rowling are fucking cunts and seriously only write for the money. BUT That doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy both the Twilight Saga and the Harry Potter Series, 'cause I did. But I said this to everyone who asked me about Twilight, you cannot watch or read it expecting a fucking vampire story. Because it will just torment all your expectations of vampires. I was told it's a "pink novel" which is where you disguise a romance novel as something else. In this case a vampire novel. And so I hate the fact that right now the world is split into two types of people (as when LOTR came out, except 100 times worse), those people that are obsessed with Twilight and (mostly) have never finished any other novel but the HP series, and those who absolutely hate Twilight. So I hate when someone, like myself, liked vampires, wolves, romance, both Robert Paterson and Taylor Lautner before this god damn hype, is now called a poser. (And to anyone who says that Lautner wasn't in anything before, excuse me but I was forced to watch Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3D and he was all I looked at so poo on you.) But that's the bit that annoys me so much. Because everyone who says that, yeah they're the real posers that think vampires sparkle in the sun. Oh like I went to borders and saw a book called "How to charm a vampire" or something, for girls. And there's so many books like that, and I wanted to light torch to the entire section. It's bs! Get over it! Seriously! (ten)

P.T.F.E

HSC
*Sighs* I hate the whole argument. Firstly, I'd like to say that -both- Stephanie Myer and J.K Rowling are fucking cunts and seriously only write for the money. BUT That doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy both the Twilight Saga and the Harry Potter Series, 'cause I did. But I said this to everyone who asked me about Twilight, you cannot watch or read it expecting a fucking vampire story. Because it will just torment all your expectations of vampires. I was told it's a "pink novel" which is where you disguise a romance novel as something else. In this case a vampire novel. And so I hate the fact that right now the world is split into two types of people (as when LOTR came out, except 100 times worse), those people that are obsessed with Twilight and (mostly) have never finished any other novel but the HP series, and those who absolutely hate Twilight. So I hate when someone, like myself, liked vampires, wolves, romance, both Robert Paterson and Taylor Lautner before this god damn hype, is now called a poser. (And to anyone who says that Lautner wasn't in anything before, excuse me but I was forced to watch Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3D and he was all I looked at so poo on you.) But that's the bit that annoys me so much. Because everyone who says that, yeah they're the real posers that think vampires sparkle in the sun. Oh like I went to borders and saw a book called "How to charm a vampire" or something, for girls. And there's so many books like that, and I wanted to light torch to the entire section. It's bs! Get over it! Seriously! (ten)
but that is exactly what it is, isnt it?

and at least JK rowling put effort in to her story lines for money.

Last edited:

P.T.F.E

HSC
+ 1
I've read bits and pieces of those books and they're absolutely horribly written. It's just famous because of the love story and the 'oh-so-hot' Edward Cullen.
maybe thats y i loathe the book because i dont find a pasty, creepy, 100 year old boy attractive therefore i cant push past the horrribly written material aka the whole book

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
I read about a line of that and decided I already waste enough brain cells on the internet without trying to decipher trash.

P.T.F.E

HSC
^ yeah i knew u werent serious i just thougth i'd +1 it cause i was bored

HSC
maybe thats y i loathe the book because i dont find a pasty, creepy, 100 year old boy attractive therefore i cant push past the horrribly written material aka the whole book
Has anyone else noticed that if he's dead--he can't be producing sperm. Full stop.

:) So what, the female vamps are having periods still?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)