Stress and Trials (1 Viewer)

SuperMike96

HSC
I can feel my stress levels rising as the trials approach, anyone feeling the same? Also, when is everyone having their trials? Mine are in week 6...

CM07

HSC
I feel stressed now the holidays are ending and i've realised that i've done literally nothing productive and trials are in Week 4.

pHyRe

HSC
Week 3, i'm not one to stress too much though so I'm okay. Was more stressed for half-yearlies cause I needed to jump my rank heaps from year 11 and wasn't sure I could do it.

Don't worry about it guys, just make notes on everything do a few past papers and you should be ahead of 90% of people :)

SuperMike96

HSC
I was given heaps of homework this holidays. I feel like it was more of a hindrance than a help, as I didn't have time to make notes or do past papers. O well...

merna7

HSC
i had trials last term, i stressed alot and literally forgot everything but you have alot of time so just keep studying, good luck guys

Makematics

HSC
yep week 2-3, wasnt stressed for most of the hols but now as it comes closer im starting to realise i have too much work to do in too little time. i'll get there though, i'll get there.

ando08182

HSC
I've done half of mine and starting the second half tomorrow :/ Yeah I'm kinda stressed but having the break inbetween I found was detrimental. I lost all motivation to study and im pretty screwed for tomorrow

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Week 3, never really been stressed in the HSC so far lol

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
yep week 2-3, wasnt stressed for most of the hols but now as it comes closer im starting to realise i have too much work to do in too little time. i'll get there though, i'll get there.
Pretty much me, I had a realisation yesterday at like 5am that i have done very little. Still have some time left though, mine are in week 3-4

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Mine starts on Thursday :S
Just realised that I have done very little in the holidays, and my stress levels are skyrocketing through the roof!

Makematics

HSC
I've done half of mine and starting the second half tomorrow :/ Yeah I'm kinda stressed but having the break inbetween I found was detrimental. I lost all motivation to study and im pretty screwed for tomorrow
wait wait wait... let me get this straight. You had half your trials before the hols and you have half after? what sort of strange school does this?

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
I feel stressed now the holidays are ending and i've realised that i've done literally nothing productive and trials are in Week 4.
This. My trials start in week 3.

The more I study the more I realise there is to do.

Also, my school set like three hefty assignments due first week back, that didn't help at all.

HSC
mine start week 4, tried to study but did very little and English occupied so much of my time -_-

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Take it easy, guys.

Remember, there are a lot of smart people in the state, yes; but there are also many, many people who don't care. You're already ahead of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)