Not open for further replies.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC

williams180

HSC
Tulipa said:
Currently the "war on terror" is not a very nice issue in the States. It's turning out to be almost as laughable as the "war on drugs". He doesn't have blanket approval from the American public and a lot of people are sick of it.
im sick of you trying to bring some left wing propaganda on to the BOS ok we shall let Iraq be a 'safe haven' for extremists and let thier country fall to the horrible levels they suffered in under the dicatorship of saddam hussein. America and the coilitian including AUSTRALIA a fighting to give people the basic human rights under the geneva convention of a free speech and a democratic governement. Everyone is entilited to that. If Bush was to pull out now the entire operation would be forever laughed at. You finish what you started and America will to ensure the safety of the free world

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Geneva Convention is about the conduct of war, not about human rights and democracy. You're looking for the UDHR1948.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
williams180 said:
im sick of you trying to bring some left wing propaganda on to the BOS ok we shall let Iraq be a 'safe haven' for extremists and let thier country fall to the horrible levels they suffered in under the dicatorship of saddam hussein. America and the coilitian including AUSTRALIA a fighting to give people the basic human rights under the geneva convention of a free speech and a democratic governement. Everyone is entilited to that. If Bush was to pull out now the entire operation would be forever laughed at. You finish what you started and America will to ensure the safety of the free world
Hahahaha, this is all from my family both Democratic and Republican in the States. This isn't left wing, this is what's actually happening there at the moment. Neither side are happy with what he's done. The operation is already being laughed at, parallels are being drawn between Vietnam and Iraq already.

Also, lol at Geneva convention. Considering the US military is going around that with the label "Unlawful enemy combatant".

williams180

HSC
Tulipa said:
Hahahaha, this is all from my family both Democratic and Republican in the States. This isn't left wing, this is what's actually happening there at the moment. Neither side are happy with what he's done. The operation is already being laughed at, parallels are being drawn between Vietnam and Iraq already.

Also, lol at Geneva convention. Considering the US military is going around that with the label "Unlawful enemy combatant".
All the american people who have supposedely acted 'unlawfully' have been met by the full extent of the law. Its fine if we let al-quaeda run a mock please. America has done a magnificent job in liberalising iraq and afghanistan personally id like a world without terrorists obviously you feel otherwise
Also what would u do if your greatest city had two buildings destroyed by terrorists?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
williams180 said:
All the american people who have supposedely acted 'unlawfully' have been met by the full extent of the law. Its fine if we let al-quaeda run a mock please. America has done a magnificent job in liberalising iraq and afghanistan personally id like a world without terrorists obviously you feel otherwise
Also what would u do if your greatest city had two buildings destroyed by terrorists?
What are you talking about? What unlawful Americans?

The US isn't doing anything about Al-Qaeda, they haven't captured anyone important in a long time. They also rarely report back on Afghanistan anymore and the job there certainly isn't done.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
4 million displaced Iraqis is definately a great start to liberating the nation from oppression and tyranny.

williamc

HSC
williams180 said:
Tulipa, this is not intended to be rhetorical.

williams180

HSC
Tulipa said:
What are you talking about? What unlawful Americans?

The US isn't doing anything about Al-Qaeda, they haven't captured anyone important in a long time. They also rarely report back on Afghanistan anymore and the job there certainly isn't done.
u make no sense you went around what i said obviously u feel its better not to have these soliders who believe in what they are doing sacrificing thier lives to save many to be sitting at home watching tv and letting the terrorist regroup and plan thier next movements i mean please

williams180

HSC
Snaykew said:
4 million displaced Iraqis is definately a great start to liberating the nation from oppression and tyranny.
better than having thier president sending ppl out knocking on your door and cutting your head off. The people are displaced in the effort for the long term greater good

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
williams180 said:
Not start a war in a place thats leader wasn't a part of the group that did it?

u make no sense you went around what i said obviously u feel its better not to have these soliders who believe in what they are doing sacrificing thier lives to save many to be sitting at home watching tv and letting the terrorist regroup and plan thier next movements i mean please
At least I'm using proper grammar and spelling, that should help you understand.

What the? Where did you say any of this?

Also, how do you know all of the soldiers believe in what they're doing? They're kids. 18/19/20 year olds out of high school who don't get into college and instead get recruited to go to war.

Other soldiers wouldn't be sitting at home doing that either, they'd be at work in the army doing something else. God your right wing propaganda spouting is great but really, it's all rather bullshit

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
Not start a war in a place thats leader wasn't a part of the group that did it?

At least I'm using proper grammar and spelling, that should help you understand.

What the? Where did you say any of this?

Also, how do you know all of the soldiers believe in what they're doing? They're kids. 18/19/20 year olds out of high school who don't get into college and instead get recruited to go to war.

Other soldiers wouldn't be sitting at home doing that either, they'd be at work in the army doing something else. God your right wing propaganda spouting is great but really, it's all rather bullshit
Why do you hate freedom?

Why don't you just go join the Taliban?

williams180

HSC
so u think we should just leave the middle east?
President bush said today in his news conference that to have a free peaceful world you must ensure stability in the middle east. Makes sense to me

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
williams180 said:
so u think we should just leave the middle east?
President bush said today in his news conference that to have a free peaceful world you must ensure stability in the middle east. Makes sense to me
Stability in the Middle East? Considering the region has been unstable for thousands of years, I doubt a couple extra years in Iraq is going to change that. It's not a situation where you can apply Western thinking, it's a region with a mentality all its own.

Also, since the twentieth century has been one with the most international conflict I don't know if that statement is really true.

williamc

HSC
Tulipa said:
Also, since the twentieth century has been one with the most international conflict I don't know if that statement is really true.
What a joke, get your history right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)