• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Student Walkout - Sept 5th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williams180

HSC
Tulipa said:
Outproven?

Wonderful, more invented words.

I have a political opinion that I've already outlined. If you have amnesia fine but whatever, I've already stated that I don't agree with the conflict in the Middle East because it's being approached with a Western mindset and I think George Bush had made a number of mistakes in relation to domestic and foreign policy.
he made less mistakes then you have in last 10 mins but

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
williamc said:
You stop people joining by force! You can't bargain and plea with those bastards.
You could also make them look unattractive so they don't want to join them. Displacing 4 million people makes democracy seem crap. People seem to think that just by giving a country democracy, the people will accept it automatically. These people need to cease having tunnel-vision.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Both williams' have to be trolls, there's no way anybody is this stupid

williamc

HSC
Tulipa said:
Outproven?

Wonderful, more invented words.

I have a political opinion that I've already outlined. If you have amnesia fine but whatever, I've already stated that I don't agree with the conflict in the Middle East because it's being approached with a Western mindset and I think George Bush had made a number of mistakes in relation to domestic and foreign policy.
Like?

And yer i can make words up when your this bright.

williams180

HSC
Tulipa said:
Haha. How so?

Please, do outline my "mistakes"
mistakes all you keep saying is that is bad to be in middle east well its better than not been there one must admit. I dont understand how u can disagree with neccesary action undertaken after 9/11

williamc

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Please flaw our arguement besides saying" its not coherent and you cant spell, therefore i win"

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
williams180 said:
mistakes all you keep saying is that is bad to be in middle east well its better than not been there one must admit. I dont understand how u can disagree with neccesary action undertaken after 9/11
Because Iraq doesn't have anything to do with 9/11.

That was sad. That was really goddamn shit and something had to be done but what did Saddam Hussein ever do that was connected with 9/11?

I mean if you're going to go after a country for 9/11, it should've been Saudi Arabia.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
williamc said:
Please flaw our arguement besides saying" its not coherent and you cant spell, therefore i win"
Saying freedom and democracy repeatedly is not an argument.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
williamc said:
Like?

And yer i can make words up when your this bright.
Tax cuts for the rich, not bringing out a federal healthcare system, advocating abstinence as the only sexual education, ignoring problems with infrastructure, cutting spending from tertiary education.

Those are the domestic policies that really annoy me.

williams180

HSC
Snaykew said:
Saying freedom and democracy repeatedly is not an argument.
freedom and democracy is what all great nations are founded on and u sick people dont want that

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
williams180 said:
Your arguments about why it's better to be in the Middle East so far seem to be along the lines of OMG THEY IZ TERRORISTSZ, and occupying a country which had no influence over 9/11 is a good argument as to why American and other troops should not be there

williamc

HSC
Tulipa said:
I don't know. I'm pretty sure they think they're intelligent boys who will go on to be political masterminds.

It's a bit funny and a bit sad.
k mang, make more assumptions. I assume that you study history at uni, therefore youy would know that you CANT make generalisations without relevant information and histeography backing up your argument.

And yes we will one day lead the country, way before any female will be allwoed to express her opninons on democracy publically!

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
williams180 said:
freedom and democracy is what all great nations are founded on and u sick people dont want that
Yet this still has nothing to do with the current debate.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
williamc said:
k mang, make more assumptions. I assume that you study history at uni, therefore youy would know that you CANT make generalisations without relevant information and histeography backing up your argument.

And yes we will one day lead the country, way before any female will be allwoed to express her opninons on democracy publically!
Heard of Margaret Thatcher?

williamc

HSC
Tulipa said:
Tax cuts for the rich, not bringing out a federal healthcare system, advocating abstinence as the only sexual education, ignoring problems with infrastructure, cutting spending from tertiary education.

Those are the domestic policies that really annoy me.
I highly endorse those economic policies.

blah101

HSC
bazookajoe said:
both willaims are might i add 96 and 97 repsectively in eco for trails and topping many other subjects so i highly doubt they are trolls, i do believe the troll of this dispute is u my freind

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
Blah. Wasted time on trolls. Couldn't work out if they were just stupid or good trolls. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)