Study buddies! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nandison

HSC
ohh i see , aha i was about to study with prelim students you must be thinking im dumb now aye lol !!!!

aha sorri !!!!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
redfern is full of abos. they ask you for money, i find them scary :(
That's a really wide generalisation. Most of them are just desperate for finding a means to an end. They usually camp around Central station, and whenever I have a spare dollar or two on me, I usually give it to the woman who is standing on the Eddy Ave exit.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
That's a really wide generalisation. Most of them are just desperate for finding a means to an end. They usually camp around Central station, and whenever I have a spare dollar or two on me, I usually give it to the woman who is standing on the Eddy Ave exit.
That's very generous of you! I wish I can give more whenever I see Salvation Army money collection box.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Aerath said:
That's really kind of you Aerath...I'd do the same, except I rarely catch the train, and don't find many 'beggers' in my suburb.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
Aerath said:
Well I was walking down the street to usyd, the man was laying on the footpath side drinking alcohol. He then got up and asked for spare change.. scared the crap out of me. I thought he was going to hit me or something.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
I like to give money because my conscience is guilt-free :p

shayla

HSC
Starting my hsc fourth term this yr (again but this time i am not going to pull out). I live in the south western suburbs.

the subs id be doing are:

Food Tech
Drama (maybe)
Maths General
Modern History
English General

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
study group. well. the travel is the largest problem and time as well. how about everyone just list emal addresses and can study together on msn. well, for help at least

adidasboy

weee
HSC
nerdsforever said:
study group. well. the travel is the largest problem and time as well. how about everyone just list emal addresses and can study together on msn. well, for help at least
lol study on msn? no offence but that's the worst possible idea :lol:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
What are you guys doing up so late? Yeah MSN would possibly be the worst idea. I can imagine the spam :p.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
lol study on msn? no offence but that's the worst possible idea :lol:
You can't study on MSN. You're too tempted to talk to people, about things unrelated to work, and others will talk to you too.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
Razizi said:
What are you guys doing up so late? Yeah MSN would possibly be the worst idea. I can imagine the spam :p.
I was just working on assignments, what were you doing :p?

SG1991

The crazy volunteer <3
HSC
How about on the BOS itself.

We all need a time, date and resources on our desk, such as books, lock doors -lol, and websites

What subject shall we start on????????????

Btw:- Great Idea F-O-B :D

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
adidasboy said:
I was just working on assignments, what were you doing :p?
I was catching up on maths :). I wanted to finish my Economics revision but I fell asleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)