Study buddies! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lots of people do chem here....probablya good idea.

the only problem is if we do the modules in different orders....

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I think a lot of us are doing Metals (and moving onto Water soon), at the moment. Prelim's Chem order is pretty much standard (I think). It's Physics' order that changes a lot.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Lets try the MSN way. I mean...us 09'ers can encourage one another. But the downside will be the infinite randoms on my list.

Last edited:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Razizi said:
Lets try the MSN way. I mean...us 09'ers can encourage one another. But the downside will be the infinite randoms on my list.
Just invite the BOS regulars or something. :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
I think a lot of us are doing Metals (and moving onto Water soon), at the moment. Prelim's Chem order is pretty much standard (I think). It's Physics' order that changes a lot.
I have done like 30% of the Water Module already. My class is like accelerated. We are so fast but people get dumber every term. :rofl:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
lyounamu said:
I have done like 30% of the Water Module already. My class is like accelerated. We are so fast but people get dumber every term. :rofl:
I love Chemistry. :eek:

We just started Water ourselves. My teacher at school isn't that good though. :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Our teacher is good. I'm not though. I hate Chemistry so much. Chemistry has just become my gossip period, since all my best friends are in my class - so it's basically been a 'who's going out with who', 'did you watch NCIS last night' sorta class, for me.

But yeah - it's pretty much my fault. :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Continuum said:
I love Chemistry. :eek:

We just started Water ourselves. My teacher at school isn't that good though. :(
That's exactly opposite of my feeling towards it. I have love-hate relationship with it. I sometimes like but I usually hate it. I never do homework for it but my teachers don't check homework. I am a total rebel in this subject (I sound like Foram now).

I really cannot wait to drop it.

EDIT: I AM SO glad that there is someone out there who is similar to me in regards to this issue (i.e. Aerath)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah - but at least you pay attention in Chem. Something tells me that talking about our grades' relationships and what was on TV last night isn't related to Chemistry - unless we're refering to the chemistry between a couple. Lame joke - I know.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
I only just started to do homework for Chemistry - bludged for the first term. :p

I know how you're feeling though - it's like me in Physics. I want to do it but I hate it as well, probably because of the teacher. I sound like one of those people who just blame their teachers for everything. :p Funny thing is that I'm basically topping the subject...

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
sikhman said:
what about skype.....that might also work?
That's actually a pretty good idea. :eek:

How many of us are actually willing to show their faces and such though? :rofl:

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol skype doesn't have to use webcams....although it would be interesting....especially since all we know of each other are our net personalities......:p

osamaelias

HSC
N/A
sikhman said:
lol skype doesn't have to use webcams....although it would be interesting....especially since all we know of each other are our net personalities......:p
Use stickam. :cool:

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
Google is your friend...

But i don't see how this (aka the stickam) would work. MSN is a pretty bad idea. i log on and then many many randoms will start talking to me. (they start off: "Lolz, how ru?")

The study group idea was really good. So how many are actually going to go? And have you agreed on a certain time and place? (lol, I might even go if any1 doesn't hate me...)

Last edited:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Devouree said:
Google is your friend...

But i don't see how this (aka the stickam) would work. MSN is a pretty bad idea. i log on and then many many randoms will start talking to me. (they start off: "Lolz, how ru?")

The study group idea was really good. So how many are actually going to go? And have you agreed on a certain time and place? (lol, I might even go if any1 doesn't hate me...)
I think the study group part failed. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)