suicide and the hsc.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."

Under no circumstances would a healthy person commit suicide. And just because they couldn't find the source of mental sickness prior to the incident, it doesn't mean it never existed. She most likely suffered from depression (as with quite a few students do) just prior to the exams, which led to suicide.

You surely can judge. That doesn't mean I can't judge the validity of your claims either. It's my freedom of speech.

Takuto

HSC
minijumbuk said:
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."

Under no circumstances would a healthy person commit suicide. And just because they couldn't find the source of mental sickness prior to the incident, it doesn't mean it never existed. She most likely suffered from depression (as with quite a few students do) just prior to the exams, which led to suicide.

You surely can judge. That doesn't mean I can't judge the validity of your claims either. It's my freedom of speech.
LOL i can so tell where that definition is from.. i do bio too

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Takuto said:
LOL i can so tell where that definition is from.. i do bio too
lol, from wiki =P

It's actually the universal definition set by the World Health Organisation

bao28

HSC
minijumbuk said:

sorry first things first, you were the one who asked the question "who do you think you are to judge", i never asked you any question so nothing pointless please
  • clearly you havent read my previous posts regarding why people suicide?
  • she most "likely" suffered from depression,

loved how you u used ur words, basically you either cant read or you miss out what you dont want to read, is this a mental sickness aswell?

Takuto

HSC
minijumbuk said:
lol, from wiki =P

It's actually the universal definition set by the World Health Organisation
haha oh,

but yeah, when i read the first line, i was like

WTF, this guy does bio for sure lol

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
I have read your other posts.

bao28 said:
joker style?

i think the only time one would suicide as a result of the HSC would be their parents, fucken asian parents, fucken...
Is that meant to help? All I've gathered is that you're an ungrateful little bitch filled with teenage angst, using swear words to flame their own parents.

Well if love playing the role of God's so much, then I suppose nothing I'll say can convince you.

So what about most likely? Why didn't you quote "most" as well? I've not missed one word you've said, so what made you say that I can't read, or I missed out what I didn't want to read?

bao28

HSC
minijumbuk said:
I have read your other posts.

Is that meant to help? All I've gathered is that you're an ungrateful little bitch filled with teenage angst, using swear words to flame their own parents.

Well if love playing the role of God's so much, then I suppose nothing I'll say can convince you.

So what about most likely? Why didn't you quote "most" as well? I've not missed one word you've said, so what made you say that I can't read, or I missed out what I didn't want to read?
ungrateful? you have ALOT to learn about asian parents, and chinese more specifically, so dont give off your unsupported arguments without evidence

posts arent always made to help, you only help when help is requested, elsewise you just "reply" and "express your opinion" and like i said "freedom of speech"

if you didn't post all that random crap on it, i would of thoughtof you to have the slightest signs of intelligence, but the fact that you COMPLETELY misesd my point proves you are nothing... but STUPID.

okay for the stupid people, MY POINT BEING, in his "REPLY" there is an absence of mentioning the person suffered from a mental sickness resulting in his/her inability to live and consequently suicided.

Yet you completely missed that fact, and instead attempt to flame by making up your own story.

Okay, now that you've got my point, as you havent read this yet, i would like to point out WTF IS THE POINT OF HALF THE SHIT U POSTED IN YOUR LAST REPLY? WHY DO I HAVE TO QUOTE MOST IF ITS NOT THE SIGNIFICANT MATTER? besides dont i choose what i want to quote? there is no reasoning why it has to be questioned by you, god (since you freely use that word aslong as someone questions something or "express their opinion")

edit: i just noticed most the shit you posted against me is with unsupported evidence and ur just here to flame, get life la pok gai

edit: waits patiently for a reply, LOL ./wrist ?

Last edited:

SOPHIE.

HSC
bao28 said:
wtf? not wanting to sit the exam is a mental sickness? from what source did you get this information unless you read the article he is referring to? if you read from what he posted, the mentioning of mental sickness is not present

and why cant i judge if they are wasting oxygen or not, its freedom of speech, i am clearly expressing my opinion

toxic waste of life <-- finding someone to flame at? not doing too well atm, lol

please get a vasectomy.
i dont want any mini bao28's using up my oxygen.

just so you know, fucker, people can get THROUGH mental illness.

it's a shame people cant get through being an absolute dick.
that kind of shit stays with them for life.

Andy4375

HSC
LOL, you guys are funny all i did while reading your posts was laugh, srsly man both of you GROW UP!!! AND GO STUDY!:bomb:

friction

HSC
Takuto said:
haha oh,

but yeah, when i read the first line, i was like

WTF, this guy does bio for sure lol
I was like WTF he does pe for sure.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
mm i vaguely remember a chick who killed herself after she got her hsc results

she was asian and clearly didn't meet someones standards

she was years older than me but i went to primary school with her

i remember hearing this in like yr8

not really relevant? lol

hilaryslover

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
any of my friends that would have offed themselves have done so already, long before the hsc.

*shrug*
I've never liked your attitude.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
hilaryslover said:
I've never liked your attitude.
I usually think she has a pretty good attitude.
And I get where she's coming from. Sometimes to get through things you need to not think about them; at least and till you're strong enough to deal with them?

bren20

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
Man. I seriously don't understand why you'll tell people about this right before their first exam. Fucking stupid IMO.
thats a moot point.
i've already done my first exam!
BOO YAH!

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
bren20 said:
thats a moot point.
i've already done my first exam!
BOO YAH!
Not what they were talking about.
They meant you wouldn't tell people that their friend had killed themselves right before everyone's first exam.
Which is what happened, in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)