Status
Not open for further replies.

shakky15

HSC
Stang said:
That is so sad about your sisters friend
i wonder why she did it maybe she had other reasons for doin it
other then the HSC
thats sorta what im thinking.. she didnt really need the HSC - in the top 7 in the world for dancing - she coulda just dropped out of school and still been successful

musta been somehting else..

it doesnt really matter what it is, its just sad the poor thing took her life.

Dyne

HSC
One of the head marker ladies for Ancient marked our trials coz our teacher decided to take our whole last term of Year 12 off for an overseas trip :p...

But anyway, she said that there's a lot of people out there who write ' I need to get full marks for this or my UAI will die and I'll kill myself' etc etc. And all the Board does is check if they've actually done it with the school :p

But anyway, it's sad stuff - I've put myself through the pressure cooker the past few weeks, and it's easy to lose perspective studying for the HSC. But it'll all work out in the end and the HSC isn't the be all and end all of life.

It's no where near... In a few years you'll wonder what all the fuss was about. After getting your UAI you won't have to show your HSC marks to anyone ever again, really....

Baybee-Sammy

HSC
man srsli.. hsc can go suck balls i mean come on ppl full stress themselves 4 a number.. arghhhh :(

bao28

HSC
Elephants said:
A girl stuck a pencil up her nose one year and slammed the end of it on the table, causing the pencil to go through her brain. It's true.

I think the pressure of the HSC got to her. It's pretty sad.
joker style?

i think the only time one would suicide as a result of the HSC would be their parents, fucken asian parents, fucken...

Takuto

HSC
bao28 said:
joker style?

i think the only time one would suicide as a result of the HSC would be their parents, fucken asian parents, fucken...
HAHA

Ivich

HSC
inter108 said:
Thanks but 33.45 that breaks my heart :(
Ah i did it too and i ended up getting a 30, bit lower than yours. yep breaks my heart too, but fuck it...try your best anyway. Have faith that the force of life will propell you forward, not backwards.

Stang

HSC
shakky15 said:
thats sorta what im thinking.. she didnt really need the HSC - in the top 7 in the world for dancing - she coulda just dropped out of school and still been successful

musta been somehting else..

it doesnt really matter what it is, its just sad the poor thing took her life.
yeah i think it really sad because she sounded like she was so talented and she was so pretty as you see from picture may she R.I.P

inter108

HSC
Ivich said:
Ah i did it too and i ended up getting a 30, bit lower than yours. yep breaks my heart too, but fuck it...try your best anyway. Have faith that the force of life will propell you forward, not backwards.
Yep i'm gonna give it my best shot.

I got one chance better make the most of it :D

erm

HSC
Ivich said:
you do realise that they're aligned marks that are supposed to go in SAM....also it's pretty pointless trying to guess your mark now. Just focus on hsc.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I read this in the paper yesterday. Appartenyl some have comitted suicide beacuase they don't want to sit HSC exams!

bao28

HSC
henry08 said:
I read this in the paper yesterday. Appartenyl some have comitted suicide beacuase they don't want to sit HSC exams!
nice, they must have a little perspective on life, in that case they might aswell die then breathe in more of our Oxygen if they suicide to HSC lol, other than HSC there is dota, and other things but for the moment im only concerned with dota

infact, it comes to my attention they probably wasted our oxygen for 17-18 years, lol

seriously, if you suicide and YOUR PARENTS WERE NOT INVOLVED, you might aswell go suicide cuz ur taking up our oxygen lol

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Kalashnikov47 said:
Damn~~~Did ur sister school got scaled up because of that "emotional" trauma inflicted by the death of a student?

If thats the case, I wish someone in my school can die (jst joke)
Real funny joke, you fucktard.
bao28 said:
nice, they must have a little perspective on life, in that case they might aswell die then breathe in more of our Oxygen if they suicide to HSC lol, other than HSC there is dota, and other things but for the moment im only concerned with dota

infact, it comes to my attention they probably wasted our oxygen for 17-18 years, lol

seriously, if you suicide and YOUR PARENTS WERE NOT INVOLVED, you might aswell go suicide cuz ur taking up our oxygen lol
Dude, it's a type of mental sickness. It can't be helped. She didn't choose to develop mental sickness. Would you want cancer patients or virus-infected patients to suicide?
And who are you to judge if they are wasting oxygen or not?
Toxic waste of life...

erm said:
no pun intended i hope.

(sorry i can't help myself)
You're a fucking cunt.
(sorry I couldn't help myself)

bao28

HSC
minijumbuk said:
Dude, it's a type of mental sickness. It can't be helped. She didn't choose to develop mental sickness. Would you want cancer patients or virus-infected patients to suicide?
And who are you to judge if they are wasting oxygen or not?
Toxic waste of life...
wtf? not wanting to sit the exam is a mental sickness? from what source did you get this information unless you read the article he is referring to? if you read from what he posted, the mentioning of mental sickness is not present

and why cant i judge if they are wasting oxygen or not, its freedom of speech, i am clearly expressing my opinion

toxic waste of life <-- finding someone to flame at? not doing too well atm, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)