suicide and the hsc.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie44

HSC
I don't understand why this thread even started. Can the moderators please lock/close it down? Honestly you have no idea how many people here have known someone who has commited suicide. And we certainly don't need people making stupid and uncalled for comments about this topic.

bren20

HSC
ellie44 said:
I don't understand why this thread even started. Can the moderators please lock/close it down? Honestly you have no idea how many people here have known someone who has commited suicide. And we certainly don't need people making stupid and uncalled for comments about this topic.
maybe some people need to talk about it?
maybe because its the biggest growing casualty rates among young people?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
hilaryslover said:
I've never liked your attitude.
Oh go blow your nose. My town recently was awarded the states suicide capital.

Don't like my attitude? I dont have an attitude about this, as I've agreed to before, I'm blase about this subject for the reason I mentioned.

But to lift a lid on that pot and elaborate;
My best friend offed himself in year 8.
Two of my friends offed themselves in 9th grade.
They never got to experience so many things. They never graduated highschool. They never got their HSC (which is more a symbol than anything else), they never got to choose unis or meet new and exciting people, never got to fall in love and get married and have kids and a picket fence or what ever variable of that they wanted.

To brood and think about them with any depth this time of year is only detrimental to my experience. And they wouldnt like that.
Thus, my attitude is blase.
I sincerely doubt you've experience this. If you have, then I'm sorry and you should understand. If not as I predict, please don't tell me theres something wrong with my attitude. You have no idea.

conics2008

HSC
I LOVE THIS THREAD =]

Stuff you, its my thread.. call my lawyer !!

sleepyboy

HSC
Elephants said:
A girl stuck a pencil up her nose one year and slammed the end of it on the table, causing the pencil to go through her brain. It's true.

I think the pressure of the HSC got to her. It's pretty sad.
I've always heard that story, was never sure if it was true.
Still, either way for anyone to end themselves over the HSC is fckn retarted.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
bao28 said:
ungrateful? you have ALOT to learn about asian parents, and chinese more specifically, so dont give off your unsupported arguments without evidence

posts arent always made to help, you only help when help is requested, elsewise you just "reply" and "express your opinion" and like i said "freedom of speech"

if you didn't post all that random crap on it, i would of thoughtof you to have the slightest signs of intelligence, but the fact that you COMPLETELY misesd my point proves you are nothing... but STUPID.

okay for the stupid people, MY POINT BEING, in his "REPLY" there is an absence of mentioning the person suffered from a mental sickness resulting in his/her inability to live and consequently suicided.

Yet you completely missed that fact, and instead attempt to flame by making up your own story.
Okay, now that you've got my point, as you havent read this yet, i would like to point out WTF IS THE POINT OF HALF THE SHIT U POSTED IN YOUR LAST REPLY? WHY DO I HAVE TO QUOTE MOST IF ITS NOT THE SIGNIFICANT MATTER? besides dont i choose what i want to quote? there is no reasoning why it has to be questioned by you, god (since you freely use that word aslong as someone questions something or "express their opinion")

edit: i just noticed most the shit you posted against me is with unsupported evidence and ur just here to flame, get life la pok gai

edit: waits patiently for a reply, LOL ./wrist ?

diu lay, tzeen chou hai, i'm chinese too, and chinese parents aren't retarded. Maybe yours were, since they gave birth to a retarded son. Seriously, you're a disgrace to the Chinese.

And dude... Heard of inductive/deductive reasoning?
You're just being a dickhead demanding that every single fact must be deduced. Well guess what, you failure? She's already gone, and there's nothing much more that could be done to examine if she suffered mental illnesses or not. Hence I induced that it "most likely" the case.

And why are you telling me to get a life, when you're camping this thread for my post at 2:31 AM in the morning, when I've already gone to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)