Suit up! (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
cos tonights gonna be LEGENDARY

Suits are awesome but I only have one set.

loki911

HSC
yeah i agree suits are awesome but, if u wear one in the west well it just seems odd. Well thats my belief anyway

domoku

HSC
suits are awesome, as long as theyre nice and neat.... makes a guy look rather sexy imo ;)

Guesss

HSC
ONLY IF YOU WEAR ONE FOR WORK and cbf to change

otherwise you are a complete and utter tool/loser.
This^

+ I love guys in suits, when their worn in a certain way. Like top button undone, cuffs rolled/folded up and all, maybe a bit ruffled?. OMG very very sxc to me anyway :p

My friend wears a suit to work everyday and wen i go to lunch wif him he takes off his tie and undoes the top button etc. Very hot.

Also a guy wearing a suit usually suggests a good job-hence intelligence-meaning even more of a turn on. ;)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
I'd say "yay".

I'm sick of teenage boys and young "adults" with chronic hygiene problems. It's like, "far out, can't you use a shower?!"

A suit, coupled with a good aftershave, just shows that a guy cares about his smell, his looks, and his overall presentation as a functional individual of society.

On a more abstract level, it indicates career ambition of some sort, and does exude a sort of professionalism.

Then there's the sexy dishevelled look, with cuffs and shirt partially unbuttoned.

So long as the guy isn't wearing the suit like a retard at a backyard bbq or other relatively casual gathering... suits win.

Lord Farquad

HSC
some penk wore a suit to laneway its like okay mate not only are you a complete fuckstain your suit looks terrible and probably cost 99 dollars

pman

Banned
HSC
if ur going to wear a suit, wear a decent one not a rivers style one! also, flouro pink suits are the bomb

random bus

HSC
yep thats hot.but not if your going down to the shops to pick up milk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)