• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 2012-13 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you think I still have a chance to make some kind of appeal given that it's been a week since the marks were released? I'm with you all the way if you're taking this further.

I wasn't that stressed about this initially so I thought I'd just let it slide. But now some of the people in my group actually ended up doing slightly better than me and they're being dickish about it.
I'd like to think that since they didn't let us see them until next year it is on them to fix the mistakes (which there are bound to be a lot of).

WOT THE FUCK?!
Our papers must've been marked by Gavin (the cunt) or the chick that has no idea what she is fucking doing.
I fucking hate everyone.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd like to think that since they didn't let us see them until next year it is on them to fix the mistakes (which there are bound to be a lot of).

WOT THE FUCK?!
Our papers must've been marked by Gavin (the cunt) or the chick that has no idea what she is fucking doing.
I fucking hate everyone.
Well I don't think either of us are going to be in that class next year so are they considering that? If I can get just one mark I'll be content.

I'm writing my email now, I'll send it ASAP.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
1905 just got adjusted by 2 marks in the final.

#swag
#should've tried to scab ~9 more marks

For 1905 I got like:
MC - 6/20
SA - 7/74
17.59%
So like 28.65 went to 39 overall lol
(2 extra marks in the final got me 3 extra marks overall? By that logic I only needed like 9 more marks in the final to pass FML).

FUCK. IF I GOT 14/20 in MC and nothing in SA I would've passed, fuck I should've tried harder in MC!!)

Well I don't think either of us are going to be in that class next year so are they considering that? If I can get just one mark I'll be content.

I'm writing my email now, I'll send it ASAP.
Email Agnes.Constanti@sydney.edu.au

Marjorie is away until like late January.

Last edited:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Oi Barbara - it's your bday in 9 days and while I'm assuming you have plans with non internet people, I think you absolutely must make some plans with internet people like yours truly and riproot to do tequila shots and dance sometime around the 14th y/y

HSC
Oi Barbara - it's your bday in 9 days and while I'm assuming you have plans with non internet people, I think you absolutely must make some plans with internet people like yours truly and riproot to do tequila shots and dance sometime around the 14th y/y
I JUST SAW THIS! Yes. ALL THE YESSES. Though I don't dance. I move awkwardly.

HSC
It's 1am and my brain is all HEY, MAYBE YOU SHOULD RETHINK THAT DEGREE YOU'RE DOING. Bloody hell.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I JUST SAW THIS! Yes. ALL THE YESSES. Though I don't dance. I move awkwardly.
CHOOSE A DAY AND WE WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN (as long as it's not 14-17th because I have to be responsible the morning after all of that).

I also move awkwardly unless rippy leaves me alone for 30 seconds in which case I do other stuff awkwardly

~orc~

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I had a dream about the VC.

wot

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
CHOOSE A DAY AND WE WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN (as long as it's not 14-17th because I have to be responsible the morning after all of that).

I also move awkwardly unless rippy leaves me alone for 30 seconds in which case I do other stuff awkwardly

~orc~
lol

I had a dream about the VC.

wot
;)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
TIMETABLES AREN'T OUT YET BUT THlS IS MINE:

OR

It's pretty terrible, but second sem is gr8:

Last edited:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
^ Yikes ~ I managed to squish all my tutorials and practicals to fall on Monday/Tuesday... so I plan to take a five-day weekend. :p

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
So I've been rewinding back on my thoughts and I realised that when I pre-enrolled I did not submit my CAN (defer those course units to HECs) - hopefully there was no option like that. :(

Also, I got an email regarding our new ID cards - when do we submit our photos? * hoping we can use our old one because I take bad photos * :D

Last edited:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Because I can't delete the double post I shall edit it by saying: BLAH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)