superficial things turining you off a relationship (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Jago said:
actually,

To not drink during schoolies is like not having sex during schoolies ;)
lol no, thats more a result of not drinking during schoolies. I find it hard to believe girls would have sex with you if they are sober to the bone. (unless their your gf, and thats a whole new ballpark).

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Tusitula said:
(unless their your gf, and thats a whole new ballpark).
Let's not go there today...

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
oddly enough, I have this sort of liking, anti-liking thing for guys who smoke, if that makes sense...though I don't think I would ever date one...I once had this major crush on this guy who turned up stoned and smelling of cigs at school every morning.... DON'T ASK I was in yr 9 you're allowed to be freaky and stupid once.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
dont ask me man, thats her story

jack sparrow

i c, interesting.

anyway, back on topic, the only superficial thing that might turn me off, would be if the person was 19 feet tall, weighed in at 15,000 pounds, was hairy like some sort of monkey-man, and had features that closely resembled a cantalope. [sorry tusitula, i guess that means youre cut]

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
religion/nationality isn't all that superficial, i think it's quite important i mean there will always be preferences and as santa slayer said having a common religion/culture can connect people more..but this is for some people only, not everyone

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i dont have any real gripes, though i like a girl who has enough intelligence that we can have a conversation (not about make-up or clothes), its a bonus if their greek, i dont think i could date an ugly girl, call me superficial but first impressions are based on looks and i dont approach an ugly girl (ugly being a personal taste of course), financial status doesnt bother me, neither does height (doubt ill find a girl taller :p ), they need to have SOME class, weight doesnt bother me (because if i find them attaractive then who cares?), id prefer no tattoo's but a small one is ok, im not a fan of piercings, but whatever. i prefer it if the girl doesnt smoke period and i would only date a girl that did smoke if she quit straightaway. i dont mind social drinkers, just not binge drinkers and people who consider getting drunk a good time.

i think thats it :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Tommy_Lamp said:
i dont have any real gripes, though i like a girl who has enough intelligence that we can have a conversation (not about make-up or clothes), its a bonus if their greek, i dont think i could date an ugly girl, call me superficial but first impressions are based on looks and i dont approach an ugly girl (ugly being a personal taste of course), financial status doesnt bother me, neither does height (doubt ill find a girl taller :p ), they need to have SOME class, weight doesnt bother me (because if i find them attaractive then who cares?), id prefer no tattoo's but a small one is ok, im not a fan of piercings, but whatever. i prefer it if the girl doesnt smoke period and i would only date a girl that did smoke if she quit straightaway. i dont mind social drinkers, just not binge drinkers and people who consider getting drunk a good time.

i think thats it :)
mate fuck aussie gals, go to greece, and ill tag along!
phwoar! that greek chic that blew the kiss at the camera was hawt! :D

Jamielee003

BITE ME
HSC
I think that there has to be some level of attraction, or else you arent compelled to talk to the person to find out their personality anyway.
But i believe that Intelligence is important. I could not date someone who can not string together a decent conversation.
It is increasingly difficult to find a man to keep up with my sexual appetite as well.
And they have to be taller than me, but that isnt hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)