Swine Virus (1 Viewer)

Natendo

HSC
Yeah that's the thing about the defence.

You never really know what you are. My mum works in finance in defence as well. Her job description is pretty ambiguous as well. And no, it wasn't her idea to purchase the F-35 Fighter plans. You can thank Brendan Nelson for that and the twats in Canberra.

And actually defence outsourced IT, so my father technically doesn't work for defence anymore. He works for a company that works for defence. And if I say anymore on here, then i'll probably be ceased by the AFP or some shit. Or even worse... banned by BOS

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Seems there's more panic over this than there was over the SARS virus, and SARS was much more deadly and more contagious (with many more deaths)...

Some of my friends families are actually stocking up on food. Until there is at least a confirmed case of swine flu in Australia and there are signs of it spreading quickly in this country, I just cannot see what all this panic is about.

ZaraKu

HSC
RE the media: talk to me when you actually decide to tell the truth and not be sensationalists for once, which will be long after I'm dead.
Apparently fashion designers are now making stylish face masks for the style consious swine flu sufferer... Gotta love the fashion industry sometimes.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I implore you all to not take this lightly.

Although there is not much you can do this is pretty serious business.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Uncle

Banned
HSC
The Swine Flu apparently temporarily reanimates victims into zombies.

BBC NEWS | Europe | EU quarantines London in swine flu panic

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”
The CIA are a fantastic bunch.

EDIT:

Israeli official: Swine flu name offensive to Jews, Muslims - USATODAY.com

lol, mexican flu.

Last edited:

ZaraKu

HSC
Has kind of a funnny ring to it, el influenza mexicana, I can just see some little dude in a sombrero with tequila in hand saying it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)