Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (3 Viewers)

seanieg89

HSC
They'd organise another time to do it with you if they were interested.

Most girls will...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, you're completely wrong here.
+1 on all points. Shadow you have no idea what you are talking about.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
They'd organise another time to do it with you if they were interested.
Well, note to self: ask them out before they have to run off to class

see. i'm ~learning~

But srsly, the advertising is annoying.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So if someone says no the first time - they are forever off limits because they may have legit something important on like a long time friend's birthday or an exam, but we are automatically assuming that because they said 'no' the first time, they will reject you for all eternity if you ask them again.

ok
To you? Yes.

better than you at least.
I don't claim to be good at maths. I know I'm shit (and I think you would only be slightly better than me because you study (and I don't, and am shit at maths)).

yes riproot, i follow this girl around and that's why i haven't seen her in the past eleven months at all and only bumped into her when i got sick in my tute and went to buy a book from the bookshop
Regardless, that was why she gave you the reasons.

And she probably hasn't seen you in ~11 months because she doesn't want to!

so you'd subject yourself to many hours of entertainment you clearly don't like - just to appease some random you like

ok
That's generally how it works, yes.
I've been to shit movies on dates just because it's a date with someone I like.
Why else would I have seen The Smurfs (except nostalgia)?!

And if you guys don't actually buy the "advertising pissed me off" excuse, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Well, note to self: ask them out before they have to run off to class

see. i'm ~learning~

But srsly, the advertising is annoying.
Umm, are you sure she didn't say she had to rush to class to avoid awkwardness?

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Shadowdude, take some advice man.
If the chick is saying that she finds the 'advertising annoying' then she is saying no in the nicest way possible. Just let go and move on. Don't try to push yourself onto her, she won't say yes.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
If the chick is saying that she finds the 'advertising annoying' then she is saying no in the nicest way possible. Just let go and move on. Don't try to push yourself onto her, she won't say yes.
This.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
To you? Yes.
yes, very credible there riproot.

And she probably hasn't seen you in ~11 months because she doesn't want to!
yeah not because we don't take any of the same classes or degrees or anything like that
That's generally how it works, yes.
I've been to shit movies on dates just because it's a date with someone I like.
Why else would I have seen The Smurfs (except nostalgia)?!
you slut yourself out to tons of guys. you're not exactly a beacon of good counsel

Besides guys, point is - you can say whatever you want - but this is all "first time problems" with me asking a girl out. Point is, I asked a girl out - as expected, she didn't say yes - but what first time is done perfectly?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
oh i won't push myself on to her

the guy she fucked friday night did a gr8 job at that

besides, she's a former #1 secret crush who i really don't care for anymore. after a large venting session yesterday, i'm over it.

seanieg89

HSC

besides, she's a former #1 secret crush who i really don't care for anymore. after a large venting session yesterday, i'm over it.
I smell jealousy.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
yes, very credible there riproot.
I know.

yeah not because we don't take any of the same classes or degrees or anything like that
If she had ANY interest in you that wouldn't stop you two from seeing each other. I have friends at Uni I have zero classes with ever that I see all the time.

Don't be an idiot.

you slut yourself out to tons of guys. you're not exactly a beacon of good counsel
I really don't… I've only had sex with 3 people ever.

Besides guys, point is - you can say whatever you want - but this is all "first time problems" with me asking a girl out. Point is, I asked a girl out - as expected, she didn't say yes - but what first time is done perfectly?
No, this is "future rapist problems." Stop it.

She said "NO."
Stop saying "she didn't say yes" and shit, and avoiding that she REJECTED YOU.
Fuck.

And a lot of people (most) would get a "yes" asking someone out for the first time because they would actually have mutual interest, which they would be able to see, because they aren't asparagus.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm sure it was mutual, and no one "pushed themselves" onto anyone else.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

jealousy, It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock. The meat it feeds on.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If she had ANY interest in you that wouldn't stop you two from seeing each other. I have friends at Uni I have zero classes with ever that I see all the time.

Don't be an idiot.
Actually, when I talked to her on Thursday - that was the first time I actually got to talk to her one-on-one. I'd just seen her and made light chatter at most, but never an actual conversation.

Yet again, you're assuming things.

I really don't… I've only had sex with 3 people ever.
lol "i don't slut myself out to guys"

riproot in denial

lol

No, this is "future rapist problems." Stop it.

She said "NO."
Stop saying "she didn't say yes" and shit, and avoiding that she REJECTED YOU.
Fuck.

And a lot of people (most) would get a "yes" asking someone out for the first time because they would actually have mutual interest, which they would be able to see, because they aren't asparagus.
no automatically means rejection 5eva

lol

Yet again, you don't even consider the possibility of a hypothetical where the girl has to say no because she has... say, her best friend's birthday on at the same time you wanted to ask her out - or something.

ah riproot, u so silly

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadowdude, never dated a girl, asked a girl out for the first time. Trying to argue that he is right with a number of non-asparagus people who have dated/had sex with other people that aren't their hands.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
also jealousy is irrelevant

point is, she made her choice. and well, doesn't matter.

there are hotter girls around who are much nicer to me

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually, when I talked to her on Thursday - that was the first time I actually got to talk to her one-on-one. I'd just seen her and made light chatter at most, but never an actual conversation.

Yet again, you're assuming things.
So you asked a girl out who, even though she had the opportunity, chose not to talk to you much in the past?

Aspie as fuck.

lol "i don't slut myself out to guys"

riproot in denial

lol
I don't.

You're an idiot.

Stop being jealous because no one would actually touch you sexually ever.

no automatically means rejection 5eva

lol

Yet again, you don't even consider the possibility of a hypothetical where the girl has to say no because she has... say, her best friend's birthday on at the same time you wanted to ask her out - or something.

ah riproot, u so silly
SHE SAID NO BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU AND NEVER WILL.

STOP DAT.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
also jealousy is irrelevant

point is, she made her choice. and well, doesn't matter.

there are hotter girls around who are much nicer to me
Because they don't realise that you are insane.

Thief

!!
HSC
Cmon man.. if a girl did want to go out with you, she would be like 'oh I'm not free tomorrow but wanna do something next week?' etc

If she just says no, I think you should just move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)